NEW STORY: UNFORGOTTEN.

Unforgotten.

Summary :

"He fell, but she's not there to catch him...

He chased her, but she ran away...

He moved on and she's forgotten...

...

Many years had pass, the unforgotten feelings came back.

She fell, but is he going to catch her?"

*

Bold written by Me

Italic written by LivStilinski

Underline written by Wild_Things

Times New Roman written by lunarinang

Bold + Italic written by Micelthai

*

Sept 7, 2015

1548 words

*

Once upon a time, a guy asked me to be his girl. His friend asked me to go to the school's roof at break. As I arrive to the roof, the guy was sitting on a blanket with a picnic basket by his side. He call me to sit beside him. He wore a tux ans he looked neat. I checked on myself and he gave me a dress to change from my school uniform. At first, I was confused. But he told me just change and I did. The dress was so beautiful and I sat next to him. The November air hit me and I hug myself.

"Are you cold?" I nodded and he put his jacket on my shoulders.

"How's that?" He smiled at me.

"Thanks. Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Ehm...I'm just...eh this is crazy... I've been really wanted to say you that I...love...that STRAWBERRY, yea, I love strawberry. So could you please give me the...last strawberry?" He blinked his eyes twice.

"Lol! I love strawberries too." I screamed and gave him the strawberry. He looked ne in the eyes and stares at me. I don't know what's happening and don't know what to do so I broke the silence.

"The giew from here is so beautiful...Thanks for inviting me here." I hug his warm and buff body. He tensed under my hug and I quickly pulled out from him. "Uh...sorry...I didn't mean it." I flush.

I looked down from embarassment and he put a finger under my chin then lift my head so that I will look at him.

"No, no, it's fine." He looked at me right in the eyes and I never noticed how beautiful his eyes are until now. He look down at my lips and lean forward, it was a soft kissed, I lean back for more and turned the kiss into a passionate one. After the kiss, I looked at his eyes and he said, "Would you be my girlfriend?"