10 - A Virgin

John

It's been three weeks since our little chat.

Jen and I spend a lot of time together. In the morning she, Rico and I work out, spar, and shoot together, then Rico disappears for a while and I hang out with Jen.

Sometimes we just play some xbox, sometimes I watch her while she does shit on her computer and other times she hangs out with me while I try to work.

I never get any work done when she comes with me. We usually fool around and shit.

Whenever I actually see Rico, he always tells me how she's changed since she got here. He says she's not as tense, she isn't trying to act like a tough guy, and she's been doing girl things like giggling and shit. He's happy that she's happy. He tells me, "Keep up the good work, asshole."

But, I almost never get to hang out with Rico.

See Rosa found my boy a woman. Rosalinda has a niece named Nina, who is an aspiring chef and Rosa had the brilliant idea that Nina should be my new personal chef. I don't mind because her food is the shit but, Rosa had ulterior motives.

When Nina got here on her first day, Rosa didn't bother showing her the kitchen first no, she needed to show Nina the hottie outside surfing. Rico came in and fell head over heels for Nina.

Nina is beautiful, but not like Jenny.

Nina has very exotic features, compared to Jen's all American style, and she is just Rico's type.

Even better is the dish of sass she served upon meeting him.

Now Rico spends all of his free time annoying Nina but, I'm pretty sure she loves it.

Today though, is Rico's birthday.

That guy loves to party, so I am taking him out tonight. I told Nina about it and she is baking a cake then meeting us all at the bar just up the beach.

"Jenny, are you almost ready?" I shout up the stairs to her.

"Take a chill pill." She starts descending the stairs.

Fucking A.

Her outfit is going to distract me all night.

She has on a tight black dress with a strip of leather down the front but it's not her dress that catches my attention.

She has the tallest hottest boots ever on.

High heeled and black, they come up over her knee, making her legs look ten times longer than they are.

Fuck.

"All right ladies," Rico says, "Time to prepare to get our party on!" He's rubbing his hands together and looking around.

"Oh!" Jen runs out of the hallway then right back with three shot glasses and a bottle of birthday cake vodka.

"This shot glass is yours," she hands him a plastic glass with balloons on it and it's singing happy birthday, "and this is yours," she hands me just a plain normal glass.

"To the birthday boy and another successful year of being a douche!" she says and Rico just grins real big at her.

"And," I add, "to a fun filled night of boos and pussy!"

We all down our pregame shot then head off to the bar.

I end up piggybacking Jen the whole walk because she didn't think about her choice in footwear.

"I can barely walk in heals on normal ground, how am I suppose too walk in them in the sand?" I just laughed and scooped her up.

We walk into the bar and Rico stomps right up to the bar. He orders nine shots and puts it on a tab under my name.