*******IMPORTANT********

Hiya!

So Babysitting the Boy Toy is done :(

But it was good right? I hope so!

Thank you so much for reading!

This is just an excerpt from my new story Yesterday's Gone

Here's the link to the whole book (or what i have edited at least)  ------>   https://www.wattpad.com/story/58231224-yesterday%27s-gone

It's just a very brief excerpt, like not even half of a chapter but i really like this one so far and i think you will too!!!

Don't forget to feel free to like/comment/share!

Thanks!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up feeling cozy and warm. I snuggle down to go back to sleep but something penetrates my mind. I start to take stock of my body.

This bed feels really familiar and smells even more familiar. I have a headache but that's it, (my mom lived the rock chick life [party til 4am go to work at 7am] and I guess that gets passed down) man what happened last night? I definitely don't have clothes on but whatever sometimes I do that in my sleep. I got to turn and find Ellie when something heavy pulls me back.

What?

I look down and see a big arm.

An arm that is too big and too hairy to be Elise's.

Oh no.

What the fuck happened last night? (Sorry I needed to use the f-word because I am naked in bed with some guy and I don't remember what happened!)

"Morning, silly."

I freeze.

Okay now is really an f-word moment.

What the fuck?!

I jump away and end up falling off the bed.

I hear him chuckling but I bundle the sheets around my naked body.

OMG I slept with Tanner.

I SLEPT with Tanner NAKED!

"Shit, Emmerie, are you okay?" he's still laughing.

I stand up and start brushing the hair out of my face and backing up. I get a good look at him.

He is up on his arm, shirtless (The blanket is blocking my view of anything lower so I have no idea if he has pants on), he looks even more muscular than he did last time I saw him and his hair is cut way shorter, in a military cut.

"Umm," I stumble over boot on the ground. "Hi Tanner, what are you doing here?"

Good one.

He smirks and stands up (he has pants on, well boxers, but he's not naked. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad about that) and starts walking, no, stalking towards me. "This is my room Emmerie."

My back hits the wall and I can't escape him.

"Come back to bed, silly" he says as he gets right up to me, brushing my hair behind my ear.

I gulp. "What happened last night?" I ask in a breathy whisper. (I'm sorry, I can't help it, this is Tanner! Shirtless Tanner!)

"Come lay down and I'll tell you," he says smiling and grabbing my hand.

"Where are my clothes?" I ask following him.

He laughs, a loud laugh I've never heard. I look at him with big eyes.

"You threw them out the window last night."

My mouth drops open.

He notices that I am about to freak out (more so than I already am) and he leans over the side of the bed.

"Here," he says and tosses something he pulled off the floor at me. I unwrinkle it and see it's a shirt.

His shirt.

Oh my.

He's sitting up in the bed. Does he think I'm going to change in front of him?

I spin my finger around in the air to tell him to turn around.

"I will but I don't know why. It's not like I didn't see it all last night," he says as her turns around.

My jaw drops.

Holy FUCK (ßF-word moment) did I have sex with Tanner Gunn last night?!

I slip the shirt over my head then sit on the edge of the bed as far away from Tanner as possible. I can't speak and Tanner senses something wrong.

"Em?" he calls.

Still staring at the wall I ask, "Tanner, did we hookup last night? Like did you score? Home run? My girl parts touched your boy parts? Did we bump uglies?"