Accidents Happen!

Hey peeps,

Sorry this is a very short chapie, but I've got writers block and I can't think of any ideas.

If you have ideas, PLEASE comment!!!

Love from...

THE ALEMS!!!!xx

†††††††††††††††††††††††††••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••†††††††††††††††††††††††††††

**RECAP**

Chloe’s P.O.V

***30 minutes later***

We all sit in the lounge watching T.V, and eating pizza. Niall has eaten about a whole pizza in 5 minutes flat! NOW FOR THE ICE CREAM!!! MWAHAHAHA.....

***ICE CREAM TIME***

I drag steph into the kitchen and go straight for the pantry. I pick out: Choc chips, hundreds and thousands, choc syrup, caramel syrup and strawberry syrup. Then I go to the freezer and fridge to get out the Ice cream and whipped cream....You know what happens next!!!

**NEW CHAPTER**

We stand before our marvelous creations. Ice cream mounted high, coved in sugary treats. Steph and I smile at each other. We take them into the boys. The looks on their faces were priceless. Steph and I gigged running into the kitchen to get ours. We came out, noticing Niall’s was already gone. “Mmmm..... That was some good ice cream, thanks girls!” Ni exclaims, pulling steph onto his lap and trying to eat her ice cream. “NO” Steph protested. “STEPHANIE ANNE TYSON, GIVE ME THE ICE CREAM” Niall joked. “NEVER” Steph answered. 

She got up running around the room, trying hard not to drop the bowl. Niall followed closely behind her. It ends in a big thud. “Oh my, guys a little help” Niall called, worriedly from the hallway. We rushed out. Steph was lying on the stair, knocked out. “She tripped on a stair and hit her head” Niall cried. “Harry, call an ambulance” I rushed. 

**10 minutes later**

“Niall, it’s okay, it’s not your fault” I said wrapping my  arms around his waist. “Yeah it is! E-every time she gets hurt, I-I always have something to do with it” He stutters. “Relationships are always going to have their ups and downs, And if she really loves you, she’ll forgive you” I whisper. He nods and sniffs. “And I know she loves you, so you got nothing to worry about” I finish. He chuckles. We hear a knock at the door, and Harry runs to open it. “Hello, we hear the was an emergency?” A man from the hospital asks. Harry steps aside letting men with a stretcher in. “Over there” Harry says, pointing in our direction. The men rushed to her and got her on the stretcher. They made their way out and loaded her into the ambulance. I walked outside as a man approached me. “One person can come in the truck with us. I looked over at Niall. “I think you should go with her” I suggested. He nodded and followed the man to the ambulance.

The sound of sirens faded as I walked back into the house. “C’mon Harry, we can go to the hospital in your car” I suggested. He nodded and grabbed his coat.

*Hospital room 5b*

My Converses squeaked as I sat in a chair beside Steph’s bed in the hospital. It hurts to see her like this and I feel like crying, but I have to stay strong for Niall. Harry sat silently beside me with his arm around my shoulder. “It’s late, you should probably get some sleep” Harry whispered. I nodded and leant my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Soon I fall into a deep sleep.

*Morning 6:40am*

I slowly lift my head from Harry’s shoulder and let my eyes adjust to the light. “Morning Beautiful” Harry says quietly, and kisses my forehead. “Morning Hazza” I mumble tiredly.

“HELLOOO” a familiar voice calls. My head snaps up. “STEPH!” I yell, pulling her into a bone crushing hug. The doctor comes in as I let her go. “Stephanie, you may leave now if you want” She pauses and turns to me “Just keep an eye on her. If she does end up getting a headache, just give her some panadol pain relief tablets” The doctor explains. I thank her and turn to harry. “Wheres Niall?” I ask. “He went to get some breakfast for us!” Harry says, hugging Steph.