Red Eyes

Heyy Peeps

*IMPORTANT!!!* Please go to chapter 'The Begining' because my first chapter has randomly moved. I don't know why!? - This is suposed to be chapter 2, so come back to this chapter after!

Alems!!!xx

Harry’s P.O.V

‘I can’t believe that she is mine forever, I love her soo much’, I thought, sitting on my bed. Chloe walked to the door and leaned on the door frame. “Hey, what ya doing?” she asked, smiling at the ground. All of sudden I started belting out, singing the lyrics:

“When you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell, you don’t kno-o-ow, you don’t know you’re BEAUTIFUL!!!” She smile at me, and came and lay beside me. She cuddled into my chest as I kissed her forehead. Soon we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

Steph’s P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open to find Niall staring at me with his arms wrapped around me. I really think I love Niall as much as he loves me. “Your awake love” he said smiling. I smiled back at him leaning in for a kiss. Moments later we pulled away. He took me down stairs to go see the boys. “VAS HAPPENIN” yelled Zayn, we just stared at him. “Hey were are the other two?” I asked the boys. “Don’t know” Zayn replied as if he couldn’t care less. “I’m going to find them” I said running up the stairs. 

I soon found them in Harrys room, in each others arms sleeping. “Hello, love” Harry said surprising me. “Oh hey Harry I didn’t think you were awake” I whispered as he chuckled. Chloes’ eyes opened as soon as I said Harrys’ name. “Good morning sleepy head” I said chuckling.

Chloe’s P.O.V 

 “Hello Steph, hello Hazza” I said with a tired voice, pecking Harrys’ cheek. “C’mon guys breakfast is ready” Steph said walking out of the room. “Hazza, when do you have to change us” I asked, staring deep into his big green eyes. “Thats for me to know now and for you to find out later” He smirked, and pulled me out of the bed and down the hall to get some breakfast. “HARRY” I giggled. When we got down to the kitchen, Haz grabbed two plates of waffles and handed one to me. As he walked past me, he pecked me on the lips.  We walked silently into the lounge where the other guys were.

“LETS PLAY TRUHT OR DARE” Louis yelled, we all moaned except for me. “ Come on guys, it will be fun”, I said with pleading eyes. “YAY, Chloes’ on my side” Louis squealed. “Ugh, fine” Harry said, standing up with the others following him. We all sat in a big circle. “Who’s going first” Louis asked with a grin. “I WILL” I yelled. “Okay” Harry nodded. “Harry truth or dare” I asked. “Truth” he answered. I thought for a moment and came up with something brilliant. “Harry, when do you have to change us” I said giving him an evil look.

“I told you I would tel...” I cut him of. “HAZZA, just answer the stupid question” I replied. “Fine....by the end of this week, If we don’t all four of us will die” I shrieked at his answer. ‘but it’s Wednesday today’ I thought.

We sat there in awkward silence, until Louis broke it. “OKAY, who’s next” Louis asked. 

No one said a thing. “Mr no one ay?, oh well I guess i’ll go then”. “Chloe, truth or dare” Louis asked. “Dare” I said without thinking. “Okay, Chloe I dare you to kiss harry” Harry and I both gave Louis a death glare, But we didn’t say no. I looked at Harry, he nodded. Leaned in and kissed him on the lips, pulling his head closer to me. We pulled away and saw Louis sitting there grinning at us. At 12:00 we finished up the game, Harry went up to his room. “LUNCH TIME” Niall yelled, dragging Steph out the door with him to get Nando's.

I ran up to Harrys’ room to see what he was up to. I peeked through the door, and saw Harry with no top on. ‘Man, he is H.O.T’ I thought. “Like what you see” he said without looking at me. “H-how did yo...” He cut me off. “Babe, you’re forgetting one very important thing..... I read minds” He smirked. “Oh yeah” I thought out loud, as he stretched his arms out for a hug. I took the chance and ran at him. We hugged for only moments. He picked me up and flicked me over his shoulder walking out of the room. “HARRY STYLES, PUT ME DOWN” I yelled slowly. “Nah” he grinned walking outside. I screamed as he chucked me in to the freezing cold pool. He jump in after and me, almost landing on top of me. “W-what was t-that for” I said shivering. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. H-how are you n-not c-cold” I asked. “Babe, i’m a vampire, i’m always this cold. “right” I managed to say. Minutes past and I was already used to the water. I was in my clothes at the time he pushed me in, so I was now just in my bra and underwear. 

I swam over to where Harry was sitting in the pool, and kissed him on the check. “Hey babe, we should probably get out now” Harry said. “kay, then” I replied getting out. As I was getting out scratched my leg on the side of the pool. I turned around, Harry had already smelt the blood and ran at me at vampire speed over to me pinning me against the  house wall. “LIAM” I screamed. “Don’t yell” Harry said smiling, looking me in the eye. He was using his seduction power on me. “I should have drunk from you night I met you” He said with his eyes blood red. He grazed his fangs down my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Suddenly Liam ran past pushing Harry off of me. “GO” Liam yelled at me. I ran into Liams’ room and jumped on his bed still soaking wet. I heard Liam walk past his room with Harry to lock him in his room. Liam walked into his room and saw me on his bed crying. “Chloe, it’s alright, I took care of him”. “Thanks Li, but how do you resist blood” I asked. “Harry’s the newest vampire so he finds it hard to control himself” Liam said hugging me. “do you want to sleep in here with me tonight” He asked. I nodded in thanks, thinking about weather or not I should be mad at harry.