<<<Had Me @ Hello>>>

HEYYYYYYYYY PEEPS!

Jamming to music while writing a story is harder than you think!!! hehe!

Wow........Niall and Steph, wadaya think??

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN PLEASE!!

LUV..........

THE ALEMS!

<(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) <(“) 

*Recap*

“Steph, I have one more present that I was going to give you yesterday, but I never got the chance” Niall said getting down on one knee, holding a box. “Marry me Steph” Niall pleaded....

*Next Chapter*

Steph’s P.O.V

“OMG...YES,YES,YES A MILLION TIMES”I screamed. I saw a huge smile creep up on Niall’s face. Everybody cheered at my answer. As they cheered, Niall removed the ring from the box and slipped it on my finger. Niall’s lips moved closer to mine and we kissed for a really long time. “Lets go to the club to celebrate!!” Louis screamed. “OMG great idea Lou!!” Chloe exclaimed. “C’mon Steph, lets go get ready” Chloe shrieked, pulling me up the stairs. “Hey you can wear the purple dress Niall got me and i’ll wear my short blue dress” Steph said running to the closet and grabbing the two dresses. “C’mon lets get ready” Chloe screamed, running over to the mirror and throwing on her make-up. We finished putting on our make-up and clothes, and headed down stairs where the boys were already waiting to go. 

By now it was 8:30pm. “Lets go” Louis squealed running to the car. “OMG, I love this club. They have Karaoke things there so you anyone can sing in front of the crowed” Niall exclaimed. “Can you!?!, Chloe and I could totally do that together” I announced, Chloe smiled at me. “OMG, WE SOO SHOULD” Chloe yelled. “How do we get in though” I asked Niall. “Go to the drinks bar and ask there and they’ll let you choose from their selection of songs” Harry answered. “Okay!!” I smiled at Chloe.

Chloe P.O.V

Finally we arrived and walked in. As we walked though the doors, there were three girls on the stage singing ‘22’ by Taylor Swift. Steph and I made our way over to the bar and asked to perform. “Sure, here’s the book of songs that you can sing and ahh...you’re on next” A man said handing us a book. “Thanks” Steph exclaimed. “Oh cool, I just found one, LOOK” Steph said pointing to a song, I nodded in agreement.

Harry’s P.O.V

“Shhh guys the girls are on now” I said loudly. The girls made there way onto the stage and introduced themselves. “Anyway tonight we will be singing ‘Had Me @ Hello’” Chloe exclaimed. The Band started as the girls began to sing.

(Chloe)

I can feel you comin' from a mile away

My pulse starts racing from the words that you say

And you say so many of them like you don't have a clue

That I'm signed, sealed delivered with a stamp on

(Steph)

You don't have to try too hard

You already have my heart

You don't got a thing to prove

I'm already into you

So