My Way

Kayla pov
(2weeks later)

I was getting ready to close and get into my car when I saw Derek with the biggest thot in school. I immediently ran to my car speeding home.  I then stormed into my room to find a suitcase. I took most of my clothes, hygiene products, and shoes and I ran to get a pen and paper. I decided to leave him wih a note.

             Dear Derek,

I saw you with Tanisha (the girl he was kissing). I think I need to leave you. I didnt take anything of yours you mine as well give it to someone else who can take care of your bs. Im done

              Love,

                  Kalya (Kk)

I pinned that to my door and took my purse, charger, suitcase, and phone and left. Guess ill be staying at my apartment again.

            Kingston (King) pov

(Next day)

I was sitting at the trap waiting for my bros to come. All I could think about was how we was gonna get the 7/11 gang back. Btw our gang is called CMF~Cash,Money,Flow Gang.

I dont know man I gotta find a way to take them down they broke into our trap and stole merchindise. I guess I was in deep thought cause all i could hear was my brother Jacobe saying

"earth to king"

"oh um hey whats good J." (j short for jacobe)

"What was you thinking about bro?" Jacob asked me as I rolled a blunt.

Jacob is caramel like me 6'1 while im 6'2 he has hazel eyes while I have brown eyes we both has a curly temp fade.

" naan j" I said not really about to go into that topic

"Oh yeah you wanna go to footlocker to get them new jordans?"

"Sure" I said. All I was thinking about was how im gonna get 7/11.

              At the mall

"Ohh they got a lot of fine girls in here we gotta get one"

"I already knew that, i got my eyes on one of em" I say as i was looking around to find that girl. Then I saw her.

Kayla pov

At work

Look at all these fine boys tryna get shoes and stuff go help them girll" my co-worker braylee says.

"Ok"

" Hi my name is Kayla can I help you with anything?"

"Can I have a new jordans?" One says.

"I'll have the jordan 11's and Lebrons please?" The other one said. No lie he was cute and all but I wasnt tryna rush into a relationship cause I just got out of one.

Minutes later I gave them their shoes and they was coming to buy them. One dude left leaving the sexy one behind.

"That'll be $597.56 Mr......"

"Oh king"

"Mr.king" I said as I blushed.

" so when can I take you out to eat?"

" well mr.King I really dont know you like that soooo...."I said

"Well why dont you give me yo number and we'll get to know each other better Ms.Kayla." He said with that charming smile. I gave him my number and he gave me a $50.00 tip.