Cry

(Recap)

King pov

I was sitting here with the fam having a good time when the person I thought I would never see again walked in..................

TRAVIS.

Travis was my man and all until he traded on us and went on the enemies side. Truth is I saw him like a second brother. Besides Jacob.

Me: "What tf you doing here Travis?"

T: "nun just heard you was in the hospital and wanted to check on you oh and im sorry bout the whole situation between me and you. But i quit the game and I started a family."

Me: "Congrate man but in my eyes you will always be a backstabbing trator and I will never trust you. So goodbye Travis or shall I say Red."

after that he left and I was back to joking with my family. Kayla is really a ride or die type. Ima have to wifeyy her.

                   Kayla pov

We was all having fun and the doctor came in and said King could go home in a week. I was mad but it is what It is soo. so visiting hours was up so I went home and did my nightly hygeine and went to bed.

{3 weeks later}

Well king got outta the hospital 2 weeks ago and he is fine his leg healded amd everything. I keep having this feeling that someone is watching me but I really didnt care. As long as I got king I was ok.

                  Traci pov

Well yall aint heard from me but my name is Traci  im 5'3 shoulder lenght hair and average body. Well im currently watching  Kayla. I know yall are like omg your her bestfriend what are you doing, well this her ex Derek came to me and asked me on a date of course I said yeah. I mean Kayla always had what I wanted. Popularity, boys, everything. So I said yes so what big deal. And we are both planning to get her back. Derek doesnt beat on me cause I give him what he wants with no problem. See Kk is a good girl shes not gonna just give it up to you cause yall go with eachother, but me on the other hand id give 2 flying hoes. But you see but you know im no good.

"aye traci u still bestfriends with kk?" derik asked

"nope im trying to kill her wanna help?" I asked

"i was gonna ask you the same but yeap. What you got to do is......" He began explaining and I listened. Oh yall thought I really liked that girl. Boy byeeee...

                    King pov

When we got home I knew something was wrong wit Kayla so I asked.

"Kk u okay?"

"yeah im fine juss got a feelng somebody watching me thats all." She replied honestly.

"well im watching you" I joked. She laughed but it suddenly faded when her phone buzzed and lit up.

        kk pov

Me and king was joking until my phone buzzed. I realized the number  it was Traci I really didnt want to open it but I opened the message just to read it.

     Message
(180-765-4659) well hello their kayla how are you? Oh and your correct we are watching you. who am I u think, well think hard we went to skool and u had errthang its me Tracii. Me and derik are  planning your funneral as we speak.
Bye sweetcakes!!!

After that king must of been reading it cause he was comming downstairs in all black.

"Kayla go in your room dress in all black"

I did just that. I really dont even know what we was doing but ill just have to wait and see.

   25 min. Later
          King

After I read that text I was furios. Like aint you 'posed to be her bff. Any way me and kk was dressed in all black and we was going to the trap.
At the trap

I do the secret knock and my boy s opens the door.
King: wassup ayo scar call everybody in the meeting room in 2."
Scar: aight"

This is not the way I wanted my homies to meet kk but it is what it is.
Kayla

Im so scared right now like your my bestfriend how could you.

Anyway oh I gotta be quiet were headed to the meeting.
King
At the meeting
King:we have a problem, anybody know a girl named Traci Adams" I asked just to get information.
A worker:i do boss she short caramel one?"
King:yeah what you know about her?"
Worker:well everything
King:what is she planning?"
Worker:to take down this pretty wanna be rich girl named as she said Kayla Lopez."
King:and how do you know this?"
Worker:im her brother I know everything."
Kayla:QUINTON"
Worker:how you know?"
Kayla:its me kayla.
Worker:ohh snap wait.... Your her bestfriend why. Well I know why but still why.
Kayla:welli just learned a valuable lesson."
Worker:well lemme tell you she hijacked your house car and phone. She cant hear what your saying through your phone but sje can see who you called and where your at. But at your house and in your car she can hear, see,.and knpw where you are at all times. Except in a car wash. She is planning to take you midnight on friday be prepared."
King:thanks you get a raise."

After that we went over the plan and got the whole thing set up. I think ima ask kk to be mine after I save her.

23 min. Later

As I was sitting here with the bros I decided to introduce Kayla for they think she a one night stand.
Me: yo boys this is my soon to be girlfriend Kayla."
Kayla: hi."
King: kayla this is ace, james, smoke, and B.K."
Kayla

When king said I was his soon to be girlfriend I was blushing harder then a mofo'. They was all talking then I spoke.

"King he said she knows where we are through my cell, so why are we hear letting them know where your stash is?" I said luke I should be the boss of this.

"yeah lets go ima get you a new phone."

And with that we left.

You gon suffer
You gon suffer
For everything you did
You gon suffer
You gon suffer
you gon cry
u gon pay me in tears
You gon cry
u owe me for all these years
You gon cry
Cause its not about love its all about revenge
So cry
Cry
(Cry- K. Michelle)