Really Really #shortchapter

All my diamonds shine cause they really diamonds
Baby shes in line they be really trying
They ask me if im high I say really really
Got money on my mind I say really really
I look like ive been ballin cause im really ballin
I wont apologize im not really sorry
They ask me if im lying I say really really
Im really out my.mind I say really really, really really.
(Really Really- Kevin Gates)

           Kayla

I sat at the kitchen table waiting for King to come eat.

"im sorry babe I gotta work. Ill be back in 1hr. Ok?"

"ok" I said dryly as he kissed my forehead and left.

I ate my food and headed to work.

When I got off work I headed home but while I was headed home my phone rung. It was my little sister India.

"hey indy whats up?" I asked

"can I live with you for a while mom is just too much for me right now?"

"uhhh sure when?"

"Tomorrow at 5."

"okay you got a ride here?"

"yup love you sis."

"love you too bye."

"bye."

And with that we hung up.

              India

Wassup yall my name is India but most people call me indy. Im 16, 5'0, black, thick in all the right places but not too thick. I used to live with my mom but that didnt work out. She was too nosey.

I have a boyfriend, I would live with him but I dont wanna be no fast lil girl, so I called my sister.

My boyfriend name is Tyrek. He 6'1, 16 like me we meet in school. I just gotta let my sister meet him and all.

I paxked all my stuff while Ty (short for Tyrec her bf) helped me load them into the truck. He drove me to my sisters house, kissed my forehead and left.

I knocked on the door amd a man answered the door.

"hi umm I think I came to the wrong adress does a Kayla-" before I could finish he cut me off.

"oh you must be india. Im Kingston but you can call me King. Her boyfriend. Kk is in the shower right now. Lemme help you with those bags."

As he helped with the bags I explored the house. It was a mini mansion. Kk ce downstaires amd I hugged her.

"you aint tell me you were rich."

"im not im staying with my bf until my hpuse is.finished getting refurnished." She explained.

"but how you been I saw that guy drop you off who was he?" She asked.

"nosey much? But that was my bf tyrec or ty."

"ok so lemme show you your room." Kk said

she showed me my room and it was so beautiful. It was a brick red with a king bed, flatscreen, dresser, walkin closet, the whole 9.

"thank you soo much for this sissy." I said kissong her cheak

"heyy dont take all my kisses now."

King said comming out of im guessing his room.

"lml" I said and started unpacking.

For the rest of the day all we did was talk and I got to know king better and catch up with my sister.

                 Kk

"baby come here."king said as I put on a sports bra and boy shorts to go to sleep in.

he started kissing on my neck and you already know.

Comment-5+
Vote-5+
Shoutout to @niyah123407 as India.