The Hills

Kayla Pov

I sat in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to come and tell me the update.

    1hr 1/2 later

An hour and a half later the doctor came to me.

Doctor: Family of Kingston.

Me: "Thats me."

Doctor: "As you know King was shot twice once in the leg and once in the chest."

Me: "yeah is he gonna be alright?"

D: "well he died im sorry for your loss."

And with that he walks away. I cried.my eyes out I camt believe that my friend that I actually got feelings for, is dead. I couldnt handle right now I had to get some rest.

                 Kings pov

D: "Mr.Wells how are you feeling?"

Me: "umm my name is not mr.wells."

D:"then what is it?"

Me: " Kingston Lewis."

D: "omg ill be right back sir."

And with that she left. I wonder what that was all about.

Kk pov

I only call you when its half past 5
The only time that i'll be by your side
I only love you when you touch me
Now feel me when im -

My phone rung it was an unknown number but I answered it thinking it was kings family telling me about the funeral. Instad it was the hospital tlling me king was alive. I instantly got happy threw on my clothes and headed to the hospital.

                     Jayceon pov

Wassup yall in Jayceon Leon Calloway. In the streets im known as Jay. Im sitting here planning out how ima live my life since my brother is dead. Yeah this girl named Kayla told all of us. My mom wont eat or anything. Man I told my brother to stop messing around with these lil wanna be beyonce's, and thots.

        23 min. Later
A hoe should have never chose me,
I shouldve never chose her
Now im in the same predicument that you was in back then when you was in---

my phone starting ringing signaling I had a call from an unknown number.

                 ~phone convo~

Me~hello

???~"hello is this jayceon calloway."

Me~"whose asking"

??~"well this is the hosital on 51st. We was calling to let you know that kingston is alive and ready for visitors."

Me~oh ok thank you

end of call

I cant believe it she lied to us. Wait till I see her. Lemme go tell my momma.

              Kings pov

1hr. Later

The doctor explained to me what happened and I understood.

Jay walked in and staryed going off

Jay: "man dont you ever trust that thot of a gf you got. She might be lying about her whole identity for some money she triflin, she told all of us that you were dead so she can get some money she a straight golddigger and she-" before he could finish kayla walked in.

Jay: "wth you doing here he dead right all u wamted was money u godl digger who you working for the feds huhh-"

Me: "jay chill the docs did tell her I was dead they had the wrong files mixed up."

Jay: "oh well im sorry just gotta make sure I love my brother and I wont let no female take that away. U forgive me?"

Kk: "noo.........jp sure just dont assume nothing ask first."

I was chilling with my family all sharing jokes until my worst enemy showed up.

    Question
Do yall really like this story or are yall just flexin?