Say It

"Kayla get down here right now before I come up there"

my No good ass boyfriend yelled as I got out the shower and got dressed.

"yes derek" I shouted very annoyed.

I made my way down the steps hoping nothing was wrong.

"Who is Ryan?"

"My brother why?" I asked curious to know why he was so worried.

"Yall look nothing alike, let me find out you cheating on me ima knock ya head off yo shoulders."

" What about when you cheated on me huh did I knock your head off your shoulders?" I yelled to him even though I knew that I would get beat by him.

(SLAP)

I knew it was comming. I fell to the floor crying in pain while holding my face. He then pulled a gun to my face and said " dont you ever yell at me you lower your damn tone when you talking to me girl" after that he left. I managed to get up and walk to my bedroom. I just layed down and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I got up and went to do my daily hygiene. I looked in the mirror and noticed that i had a red hand print on my cheek

'how am I supposed to hide this from Traci' I said to myself. Traci was my bestfriend simce 6th grade. She knew everything about me and I know everything about her so we are kinda like sisters the way we act.

I knew that she was going to be at work because it was Saturday and kids wasnt in school so Saturdays means more coustomers. As I made my way downstairs all the flashbacks from last night came back to me. I just shrugged them off and proceeded to make my breakfast. Just when I was done eatin I heard the front door close and The devil himself came into the kitchen.

Derek: "where you goin?" 

Me"I'm doing something that you have no experience in"

I said as I stormed out the house with my purse and sunglasses. Derek was a Drug dealer bot a drug lord or king just a seller on the streets.

(At Work)

"Hay Kayla" my bestfriend Traci said as I came into foot locker.

"Hay" i said in a dry voice

"oh boy what he did this time KK?" she said calling me by my nickname.

" nothing" I said as she walked up to me and looked at my cheek

"that bastard" she yelled. I then went to the register after I checked in I had to get back to work. I had 3 hours to work

Me: "hello welcome to Foot Locker do you need any help?"

I asked an elderly woman as she approached the desk

"Im here for pickup heres my ticket last name jones"

"ok" I said as I went to get then. I got them and gave them to her. She paid and left.

And then a boy came in looking at the snakeskin jordans. No lie was cute and all but he was a thug I could tell. When I saw him all I could do was blush. 2hr. And 35 minutes later I was done and we was closing up.

As soon as I got in my car I drove off. Derek was home and acting nice. Did I mention that Derek is very, I mean extreamly Bipolar. He hits me then asks who hit me and is ready to kill someone. Like if you wanna kill the person that put their hands on me then kill yourself simple as that.

Derek: "hey kayla how was work?:

Me: "good." I said dryly

He tried to kiss me but I dodged it.

Derek: "man kayla im sorry okay?"

Me: "ok"

With that I went upstaires and plugged my iphone upto my ihome and played music

Keeping it honest
You know I wouldnt be your niggas if I wasnt whipping this foreign
Thats why I came top down
You  gonna have to do more than just (say it)
You gon have to do less when you (do it)
Lil mama you know i (show it)
Always want you too (prove it)(+2)
And you know
You know
Yeah you know
Its 4o'clock let it go
And you know
You know
Yeah you know
Its 4o'clock let me know
Know everybody know that I want you and you want me but I not know you know I know that this aint real cause you want me cause I got dough.
But ever since you walked in called my phone
Slam my door you know I know that you been on it but I been on it all night long......
(Say It-Tory Lanez)
After about 35 minutes of a well needed shower I got out lotioned my body and put on a dress. I was going to go to a club to relax my mind.

  (3 days later)

            King pov

Well today is Tuesday and we got school.

I got up did my daily hygiene and put in a

•Black shirt

•Grey Levis

•And my black jordan 11

And also my gold accesories. I got in my white challenger and was off to school, but not before I headed to mcdonalds for breakfest
~At school

When I got to school Tasha the school biggest thot came up to me.
Tasha:"hey you want me to come over to"-(gco)
Me:"ill call you"

I made my way to my first class Math.

                  Kayla pov
cause I want you to baby
You to baby
Want to baby
Baby, ba, baby.
I woke up to my alarm going off. I wasnt really in the mood for school today I just went because of my clique. Me and my girls are the baddest girls in the school.

I got up did my hygiene and lotiined my body before putting on my 'Theres no way you woke up like this' black shirt with my black joggers with the smoke on the leg part.

I group texted my my mains

Kiera

Jayla

And Jalasia

We grew up together we know all of eachothers problems.
Group chat

baddestk:wassup

Kieralove:come pick me up I got in trouble and got my car taken

Ohjalasia:ok ill pick you up and kk pick up jayla

Bmjayla:aiight n goodmorning

Baddestk:aight
End of group chat

I made my way downstaires and took hella pics one stood out the most and I posted it on instagram

@BaddestGirlKayla: My nornings be like.

Instantly I got 452 likes and 245comments

Luckily Derek didnt stay at my apartment last night.

I made my way to my white on black benz and drove to jaylas and then we went to school.