Man Down

Derek pov

I was driving to school when I seen this fine girl. She whipped her ride which was a white Range Rover. I looked closer and seen she had her back towards me. She also had a fatty woth them bleached jeans. When she turned around we was both shocked to see each other. I also realized that it was Kayla. When she seen me she just walked off and went to class and so did I.

                  King pov

I was sitting in class when I realized Kayla from 'Tippy Toes' was here. So I put on my mack game amd made my way over to her. I sat behind her and I guess she realized cause she turned around and blushed but it quickly faded when Derek walked on. Derek was my man and all he was a drug lord so we got beef funny thing is he dont know im a grug lord also but I always knew he was a snake so I never trusted him.

"Can I sit here ma?" Derek asked ole girl

"No Derek get away from me now." She simi-yelled

""Kayla lower your damn tone or else" derek said clinching his teeth.

"Leave me alone damn."she said one more time. She started to get up but then I stuck up for her and semi-yelled

"Derek man leave her alone she said leave her alone now do it before we have a problem, understand Derek?" I asked

"Man whatever" he said

"What a punk" Kayla said under her breath. Then she looked my way and said

"Thanks King"

"Np kayla" i said making her blush.
Ding ding thank got school is over

I made my way over to Kayla and started to talk

"Hay beautiful how was your day"

"Hi king and fine."

She said as she blushed and looked away

"Well I was wondering if we could hang out sometime and if I could get your number?" I said to her. She said yes and we exchanged phones. Damn how much money she makin got the new Iphone 6+. She just work at tippytoes.

                  Derek pov

Man wait till I see Kayla somewhere by herself or until my people tell me she by herself ima straight kill her.

  "Boss Kayla's plans are to go to the mall cause its this party tonight." My man james tells me.

"Ok which mall and at what time?"

"She said at 6 and at lenux mall."

"Ok" I said. I guess I got some business to handle.

                   Kayla pov

So I was about to take a shower an head to Lenux Mall to go shopping for this party tonight when I got a call. Without looking at the caller I.D I picked up the phone and spoke.

kk: Hello

king: hay what you up to

kk: oh hay king an about to head to the mall

king: well i wanna come so text me your address and ill be there in 20min.

kk:ok cool see ya later then.

   After that phone call i hurried in the shower put on a pink oufit and my pink jordans and lookied in the mirror and noticed i had no jewlery. I ran upstairs and put on my jordan necklace pink earings and my black bracelet and took my purse and headed downstairs to get my phone. Before i left i took some pictures and posted them on instagram.

@qveen.kk: Going to lenu mall an stunning these thots!!!

123 likes and 96 comments. After that i heard.a honk outside and ran out and met up with King.

                      Derek pov

25 minutes later

I see kk walk into the mall but not by herself. She was with this well known drug lord Kingston. I shot her a quick text

' Hello kk long time no see lets play a game ill ive you and king 30 seconds to run.'

                King pov

"Kayla get anything you want ill pay for it dont worry."

"no king i got it."

me and kayla was arguing on who should pay i wanted to but she wanted to also. Then she pause and ha a worried look on her face.

"whats wrong kk?"

"we need to leave now." she yelled then ran for the exit. I asked why an she showed me the text once we got outside. Then the gunshots went off kayla and me ran to the car but then i felt my body go limp and that's all i remember before i blacked out.

Mama mama mama
I just shot a man down
In central station
In front of a big ole' crowd
Ahhhh ahhhhh
Oh mama mama mama
I just shot a man down in central station
(Man Down- Rihanna)
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
5+ votes
5+ comments