Chap 14

Hi everyone I would just like you to know that I am wrapping this book up there is going to be about 3-4 more chapters after this (:. This was suppose to be a shorter story but yeah... enjoy.

C A M E R O N

"So will you ? " he asked once more and I stood frozen starig at him. Did he really just ask me that ?Am I dreaming ? I mean I don't know even know what to say."Never mind it was a stupid-"

"Yes I will," I rushed out a little too quickly.

Way to not look desperate Cam.

A smile appeared on his face and I smiled also."Really?" I nodded like a fool forgetting once again he was blind."Really."

"Great! This is our first official date and I have great news to tell you.Oh and be ready in an hour." He pecked my lips before running and might I add almost falling on his face .

That would of been too funny.

"Oh Cameron I heard about your date, I am so excited!" Nathan's mom screamed happily running into my room.

"Amelia! What's wrong ?You just left the room right before I could show you-" Nathan's dad said running into my room in a pair of leopard print briefs only.

Oh God! I think I am going to be sick.

His eyes almost left his head as he stared at me then back at his wife."Uh- I thought you boys left for that date already."

"You knew? I can't believe you didn't tell me. I was going to the kitchen and I just happen to hear the conversation between the boys." She turned around and glared at her husband before she smiled at him."Nice briefs by the way you know I love animal prints."

I can feel it, it's almost here, the puke inside of me.

"But the kitchen is in the other direction."

"Fine!I was spying okay! you were taking forever and I got bored." She shouted defensively.

"Le-Le," I forced out not being able to take my eyes off him in those briefs.You know when you see something completely gross but for some reason you can't help but stare ?

That is me right now.I didn't think things could get much worse but boy did life prove me wrong.

"It's okay but do you like my gift ?" He smirked then she nodded doing a seductive dance towards him. But that wasn't the worst part. He went on the floor and started crawling to her making these weird growling noises.

"Le-Le" I stuttered in utter horror at the sight playing out out in front of my eyes.

"What the hell is going on ?"Nathan's voice said bringing me out my nightmare as the both parents stopped and stared at their son who just entered the room.