Chap 8

C A M E R O N

"Shit!" I shouted through the smoke and ran to over opening it.

"Why the hell do I smell something burning?" Nathan asked through coughs and made his way over to me.I hastily opened the windows and turned of the oven letting the smoke out.Oh and I kind of had to use a fire extinguisher because the cake was kind of on....fire....but that's in the past.

"The cake caught on fire didn't it?" Nathan ask  in a bored tone while taking a seat on the stool."I told-"

"Don't say it!"

"I-"

"Don't-"

" I to-"

"LA!LA! I cant hear you!" I shouted and I covered my ears and walked around in circles.Yep we are handling this like men .

"Are you going around in circles?" He asked while he stared in my direction.

"No!" I lied and I felt my face heating up.

"Oh and Cammy?"

"Yeah?"

"I told you so!" He shouted and stuck his tongue out at me and I sent him a death glare.

"What is with all this smoke?" Amelia asked walking in the kitchen surprising us both..well I just screamed a little while Nathan fell off the stool."Nathan honey!" She ran over to him and helped him while inspecting his body for any injures.

"I'm fine mom we kind of baked you a cake," he mumbled and Amelia let out a gasp then tears started to fall down her face while Nathan was completely oblivious to what was going on.

"A cake?" She sniffed and Nathan immediately knew she was crying and his smile me turned into a frown.

"You don't like it?" He questioned.

"Of course not! I love it! I'm just so happy I cried," she smiled and hugged him, he flinched but didn't pull away.

Progress.

N A T H A N

"Someone's at the door!" Mom shouted from upstairs.... Well duh I know that I'm heading to the door with Cammy to answer it now.

"Hello Nathan!"  A voice who I knew to well, my aunt Grace shouted as I opened the door.Aunt Grace is my mother's sister she's almost as rich as us but here's the catch she isn't one of those people who want people to know so instead of a big mansion she lives with husband and last son Dylan in a simple four bedroom house oh and she even works as a doctor and her husband Grant as that town's sheriff.

"Gracey!" My mom screamed from behind me then I was suddenly pushed aside and I heard the ladies or more like girls giggling and laughing together like they hadn't seen each other two Sunday's ago.

"Emmy!"

"Oh my gosh Gracey Nathan baked me a cake, even though it was horrible it was still a good attempt," mum gushed and then they started to giggle  again.

"Are they always like this?" Cameron whispered.

"Always.Sometimes I wonder who the adults are," Dylan said.Oh I didn't know he'd come also.

"Come on dear let's go inside," Grant said and I heard both of them sigh and I suddenly being pulled in the some unknown direction.Come on don't do the blind kid this!

"Okay help me!" Cameron whined and I laughed but stopped when I heard foot steps coming towards us.

"Mom said I should be with you until dinner's ready," Dylan said."Oh and you must be Cameron the one who inspired all this change in Nathan."

"That's Dylan my cousin, his mom is my mom's sister Grace, oh and don't be fooled if they are dressed so casually they are filthy rich, they own so many restaurants and bars all over the world, that's  not even the most impressing, but all in all they are super nice and sweet the only dark side is Dylan getting kidnap about three times, when some people found out how rich they really are," I explained and I heard Dylan let a huge sigh.

"Oh Nathan why do you always go telling people my business, how's Adam by the way?" He snorted and I felt my blood boiling.

"How's Amy? Got her to fall in love with you yet?Or still watching from the side lines?" I smirked.

"Oh she's good and alive! I wonder how Adam would feel knowing you replaced him so fast I guess your loved wasn't true."

"Don't you dare talk to him like that!" Cameron hissed.

"No No! Cammy it's okay this how we greet each other, seeing who could hit the hardest, Niehter of us were always like this, when he got kidnap the last time he changed even though he doesn't show it I could see it, all the I'm fine act he puts up, he isn't the sweet innocent kid anymore but nor I but at least I'm brave enough to be open about it," I stated.

" I prefer to keep it to myself thanks, nobody really cares anyway," he said and stomped off.

"Wow that kid is really dark but he looks so innocent, he's tiny like 5'4 , wears glasses and braces who knew he could have so much hatred,"  Cameron whispered.

"I know but let's just ignore him,"'I said and Cameron sighed but started dragging me in another direction.

I think he's making this a habit.

-------