Jade vs Eric

Take everything out on him now Jade.

Make him pay.

That's all I kept thinking as I kept circling the mat as Eric and I had a stare down.

"I understand why you're scared Jade but I have things to attend to afterwards" Eric purred and I glared some more as he looked over at Mia "Or someone" and he looked at her and I charged kicking him in his groin and throwing an upper cut to his jaw and backing away quickly.

Ohh's and snickers were heard as he looked at me and I smiled.

"Don't let a piece of ass cloud up your mind" and he glared back finally pissed.

He charged at me and threw some punches, one hit my tattoo which was still sore but I never faltered and kept my defense up but he still managed a hit to the side of my jaw.

I spit and some blood came out

"You hit like a bitch" and he laughed back at me

"What are you getting mad Jade? Hmm?" I smirked and shook my head

" About what? The simple fact I made out with you and you then, took a kind gesture from someone who's like my brother as I'm messing around then screwed this tramp a few hours later?? Nahh it's all good" and I stopped moving as he stared at me curiously.

He charged at me and I ducked down wrapping my right arm around his lower back and my left hand grabbed his right arm and used my right hip to roll him over onto the floor and moved back to let him keep wearing his self down.

"What's the matter Jade? I know you're mad at me. I would be too if you were replaced with someone way prettier at the drop of a hat" and I dropped my hands as if hurt. He took the bait and charged at me swinging but I moved back and grabbed around his shoulder and forcefully flipped him off my hip again and he landed with a thud on his side.

I took defensive stance again and smiled when he looked at me all pissed off.

"Aww what's the matter baby? Mad you're being beat the girl who never gave you the time of day?" and I walked away not anticipating him to get up quickly and grab my arm behind me and laughed

"Yeah I forgot you prefer Stiffs. What was Four's real name again? T-T?" and I looked in horror as I watched Tobias stiffen up and look in horror and I reacted quickly as I seen his shadow wasn't that far behind me and I swung my head backwards connecting with his nose and he instantly let go. I turned around and tripped him backwards as I jumped on him as he I slid his arms underneath him at awkward angles so he can't move me and started punching his sides as hard as I can

"Don't"

punch

"you"

punch

"ever"

punch

"threaten"

punch

"my"

punch

"best friend"

punch

"again"

punch

and I slid up holding his head between my thighs tightly as he looked at me amused.

"Well I guess this is one way to get between your legs" he grunted and I punched him

"Only time you ever will be too" and I punched again as he lip was busted finally.