New Arrangments

After David left Danny and I started talking about him and Myca and everything. We have been on this tour for about 4 months its been one hell of a trip. Danny and I are okay, just weird, knowing all the shit he called me when he was with her, witch he apologized form but that's not the same thing.
We all where sitting in the lounge drinking well I was lightly not really wanting to get pissed drunk, unlike Danny that's for sure he
was sitting in the middle of the living room floor of the bus laughing his ass off sitting in his underwear. Then he went straight for Ben saying
"Benny why you cheating on me?" He said pouting at Ben who had his arms wrapped around me waist and me with my head on his chest
along with my hand. If you didn't know us you would think we were dating by the way we act around each other, we like it their isn't any attraction towards each other. We sat and talked about it one night. We do it just because we like it, we don't fell alone, or lonely. You get what I am saying? Anyway Ben just laughed and said "Danny baby I don' know what you are talking about." He said in a baby voice I broke out into a fit of laughter. I put my hand on Ben's knee he smiled and said "Tired baby?" I smiled at him and said "Yeah, I better get back to the Of Mice bus,
I said getting up and went to grab my stuff and he pulled me into his lap and said "Nooo, stay here." He whined and Danny chirped in and said
"Noooo, goo. I want my Benny." I smiled and said "See I need to go." He just groaned and pouted and I laughed and he got up and walked me to
the Of Mice bus as we walked he held my hand and played with my fingers and said "What are we, I mean we aren't a couple for sure because that's not what we are nor want. But I always have the urge to kiss you, I mean we act like a couple, but we aren't. And we both don't want that so are we like Friend With Benefits?" I smiled and said "Yeah I mean we do act like a couple and I sometimes want to kiss you, but wont it hurt our friendship though?" He smiled and put his other hand on my chin and said "Not if we don't let it. We can make it not be weird. I promise just lets just go with it, if we don't like it, we can stop. I mean if you want." I smiled and said " Okay, but we cant have sex unless we say so I am not that type of person who just has these kinds of these things and has sex. You know what I mean?" He just smiled and hugged me and replied with "Okay I got that." I smiled and bit my lip and said "Okay, so that is what we are." I yawned and he laughed and said "You need sleep baby, go to sleep." I nodded my head in agreement and said "Night Benny." He bent down to kiss me and I kissed him back then he went to my neck kissing and sucking on it trying to leave a hickey. I pulled away, and he said "Goodnight, love." He opened the bus door and i walked into the bus and he shut it. I walked in and seen the guys almost asleep on the couches. I laughed and said "Guys go to bed. Or you will be pissy in the morning go to sleep." They all got up but Austin who always seems wide awake. I went to my bunk and got my meds, and took it. Came back to the seat and said "how are you doing Austin?" He just smiled and said "I'm okay. How about yourself have anything planned for tomorrow?" I smiled and said "Yeah actually i do, i have a photo shoot with Pierce The Veil." He smiled and i walked back to my bunk and changed and said "Night Austin." I climbed in my bunk and fell asleep.

The next morning
I woke up and stretched and look around and climbed out of my bunk, I got my clothes went over and to the bathroom and out my clothes in there then walked into the front lounge of the bus and seen no one awake. I walked back to my bunk and seen that it was only 9:30. Holy Shit!! i thought to myself. I am never up this early,I took a quick shower then just on since I don't have to be anywhere till later, i changed fixed my hair and then walked back into my bunk with my laptop editing pictures. My phone went off and i answered it.

L- Hello?
J- hey fucker what's up?
L- Not much on the tour bus editing pictures. Well the ones I have anyway.
J- Hows the photography life?
L- Umm, not so well I had a little inconvenience so I haven't been able to take pictures.
J- What do you mean sis?
L- I got into a fight with some bitch who wouldn't leave me alone, calling me a whore, talking about some nasty stuff about Nevaeh saying I would of been a bad mom. And it was better that I lost her. But I bet the living shit out of her. Then some guy grabbed a hold of my wrist and almost broke it. So simple as that.
J- WHAT!!!!!
L- You heard it I am not repeating myself.
J- You do anything to him?
L- Yeah, anyway i don't want to talk about me lets talk about you? How's it going there?
J- It's okay. Mom& Mike miss you I dont see how they do they don't see you often. Garett does too.
L- haha. I miss them i guess to. Why you up so early?
J- I always wake up early you know that.
L- I didn't know you still did.

I heard rustling up front of the bus.
L- Hey um, i have to go. I think i woke someone up. Talk to you later miss and love you.
J- Alright. Good luck with you hand, love and miss you too.