Dumber and Dumbest

(A/N Everyone is eighteen except Ken he is 20) 

Macie's POV

    The flight home was pretty quiet which surprised me considering we had AC with us. He is staying with Ken for a few weeks for training with Aldon. Ken also asked me to stay with him while my dad is away so I'm not alone in my house. Of course I excepted because he is my boyfriend. 

  " Whatcha thinkin' Mace?" Ken turned to me and asked.

" How I'm going to explain to my dad that I'm dating an AMA pro rider" I say turning to kiss him.

" That's easy let me meet him when he gets back from his trip!"Ken exclaims.

"Okay we have 2 and a half weeks to wait though!" I say excited.

"That sounds good too me." He says smiling. 

   The plane lands about 20 minutes later and Adam, Ken and I all head towards Ken's flat in eastern San Diego, Stopping along the way for me to get some more clothes.

"So, AC how long are you staying?" I ask Adam.

"Don't worry Mace I'm only here for a week then you can have Ken all to yourself!" Adam says laughing.

"You know I love you but I kinda want some alone time with my boyfriend." I say hugging AC.

"You will have plenty of that while I'm with Aldon too!" Adam exclaims." But don't have too much fun!!"

"AC you are so dirty minded its not even funny anymore." I say glaring at him.

" I don't know about you Kenny but I think its pretty funny still." Adam said to Ken.

" Sorry AC but I gotta go with my girl." Ken said chuckling uncomfortably putting an arm around me.

" Macie what have you done to him it has been a day and he already a less funny person." Adam stated pouting. 

" Are you saying i'm not funny?" I asked questioningly. 

"Umm what?" Adam said while turning redder than a tomato.

" I'm just messing with you Adam." I say laughing.

" Oh thank god! I was getting scared!"

" Good lets keep it that way" I say as we pull into my drive way for me to get more clothes. "Give me five minutes and I will be back."

"Why don't I come help you?" Ken asks.

" Okay, Adam stay here with the dogs we will be back."

"Oh no not Bentley he will kill me!" Adam yells.

" Have fun dying then!" I retort as I walk away sassily.

Ken and I walk into my new home and walk into my bedroom, I look over and Ken is walking toward the balcony door in complete shock of my view. I grab a backpack and put a few shirts, jeans and other things I will need. Ken looks in my closet and sees a lot of posters and he opens one only to see none other than Broc Tickle, his team mate.

"What's this" Ken says wiggling his eyebrows in a creepy way.

"I may or may not have been obsessed with Broc when I was younger?" I told him turning bright red.

"How much younger are we talkin'?"

"Ummm... maybe one year? Or less..." I mumble the last part to myself.

" A YEAR?!?!" Ken bursts out laughing rolling on the floor... literally.

" Quit laughing at me!! I met him 2 years ago and ever since then I have been completely obsessed."

" He's a great guy I could see why you are obsessed."

"Was. Was obsessed. After I spent time with him this weekend I realized he is just a normal person."

" Good because you are going to be around him a lot for a long time."

"I am huh?"

"Yes you are." He said going in for a kiss.

"We should probably get back to Adam before he does get killed."

" Do we have to?" Ken asks me whining.

"If you want him to survive yes."

"Eh I would rather stay here doing this." He says referring to me in his arms.

"Me too but Adam needs to survive."

"Okay. I guess you're right

" I'm always right." I say as I smile in a smart ass way.

"Sure thing Smith." Ken says smirking.

As we walked out of the house I heard muffled screaming coming from the truck. We open the door to find both dogs laying on top of a flailing Adam.

"Hey doesn't your bike need some help?" Ken asks getting Rocky and Bentley off of Adam.

"Yeah."

" Lets load it in the back the dogs can ride with Adam."

" Ok let me open the garage."

Ken walks in and tries to start the bike and it back fires. He bends over and takes one look at the engine.

"You need a new bike lets go." Ken loads up the bike and we drive to the dealership.

It was a short ride we got there in about three minutes. We walk in and a short and built tattooed man called out to Ken who was holding my hand.

"Kenny! What brings you in now that you've become famous?"

"Al, my man I can't forget the man who started all this!" Ken says referring to himself.

"Well shucks." Al says blushing. "Who is this pretty young lady?"

"This is my gorgeous girlfriend Macie Smith, who needs a new bike."

"Its nice to meet you Macie! Have you ridden before or is this one dragging you into it?" Al points to Ken.

"Hey be nice Al I wouldn't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. She could most likely beat Adam in a race right now." Ken says knowingly.

"Ok then what kind of bike do you want Pro?" Al asks.

"That's a question for Dumber and Dumbest over here." I look to Adam who just walked in and Ken. who glare at me.

a/n sorry this took so long!! I work faster if you guys comment and ask me to update, it motivates me to work on it and try to fit it into my schedule. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING!!