Sleepover

Ken's POV

We ended up leaving Al's with a brand new Suzuki RMZ250. Macie was so excited that we are gonna gear up and go riding after we get to my place.

"So you like her Mace?" Adam asked pouting, because he wanted her to get a Kawasaki.

"Yes I do Michael." she replies.

"HEY MY NAME IS ADAM!"

"Your birth certificate would disagree, Michael." she smirked.

"OH NO YOU DID NOT" Adam says sassily.

"Oh. Yes. I. Did." she said even sassier.

"God Y'all are salty." I say in my best white girl voice.

"Did that voice come from you or your phone?" Macie asks both of them looking at me with wide eyes.

"Umm me?" I look at them questioningly.

Half a second they were both dying of laughter as we pull into my driveway. We all grab our bags out of the back and head into my flat. When we get inside Adam automatically heads for his room as I lead Macie to the other side of the house.

"This is you unless you want to share a room with me."

" Isn't that why I came here so I didn't have to be all alone?" She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"True, in that case follow me." I say waving her to come.

Macie looks at me questioningly as I pull down the staircase to the attic. I climb up and signal for her to hand the bags up. She climbs up and looks around in awe.

"This my beautiful beautiful girlfriend is the whole reason I bought this house."

My bedroom has 3 sky lights looking straight into the sky and a big window looking out to the river behind my house with a balcony going down to the pool.

"Wow!" She says in complete and utter shock. " This is beautiful!!"

"Not as beautiful as you." I say walking toward her and engulfing her in a hug.

"Cheesy but cute at the same time I think I can live with that" She said looking too cute.

I lean in for a kiss and she turns her head and laughs at my pouty face.

"Oh quit your pouting come here."

She gives me peck on the lips as she turns to her bag and grabs a bathing suit.

"Lets go swimming then I will go to the store and get us some food since you have NOTHING!"

"Ok. Go change in the bathroom over there." I say pointing to what looks like a closet.

I change into some swim trunks and lay on my bed waiting for Macie to come out. She comes out with two towels. I run up and throw her over my shoulder and she screams.

"Kenneth Roczen! Put. Me. Down!"

"Nope" I say going out to the balcony down the stairs.

I throw her into the pool and run away. She gets out of the pool as fast as she possibly can to catch me. I loop around and cannonball into the pool as she dives in after me.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!" She yells jumping on my back.

"It was funny!" I say still laughing.

"UMMMM NO! IT WAS NOT!!" She said trying to stay angry.

"You know you still like me..." I say still smirking.

Macie suddenly started getting an evil look in her eye.

" I guess your right..." She said coming towards me like she was going to give me a hug. Then she did something I never in a million years would have though she could do. The five foot nothing girl pushed me into the pool.

"How did you push me into the pool?" I asked regaining my breath.

"I am A LOT stronger than I look." She said smartly.

"Fine I see how it is." I glare.

We swim for about 30 minutes and then head inside.

Macie's POV

"I am going to the store and Starbucks text me what you want." I tell Ken and Adam.

"Ok the keys are in the bowl by the door."

"Otay I will be back!"

I grab the keys from the bowl and head to the store. Not two minutes after I left I got a text message with easily 40 things on it from Adam then another with a Starbucks drink in it. I get out of the truck and head into the store getting everything from eggs to frosted animal cookies. I checkout and head to Starbucks. I order my usual and get Ken his caramel macchiato. I turn around to go sit down and run into someone almost spilling my drinks.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I immediately say to the beautiful blonde I ran into.

"No problem!" she says happily. " I'm Brandee" she says reaching her hand out.

"Nice to meet you I'm Macie." I say smiling.

" I know... I mean hi?" she says awkwardly.

"Let me guess you are a fan of Ken's?" I say laughing.

"Yeah I am but my favorite person in the whole wide world is Adam Cianciarulo. I mean he just seems so nice and he's attractive and I just.. oh I'm sorry I'm rambling. I can go if you want me to." She says pointing to the door.

"Oh no you are fine! Do you want to come sit with me?" I ask her.

" Oh no I don't want to impose." Brandee says politely.

" I insist come on." I say waving her towards a table.

"Ok, I guess if you insist." She says smiling.

Brandee and I sit and talk for about 2 hours when I get a text from Adam.

"I guess I better get Ken a new coffee and get going. Here, put your number in while I go get him a new macchiato." I say.

I come back to the table to see Brandee gathering her things.

"You know what? I'm the only girl in the house for three weeks why don't you just follow me to the house and hang out with us?"

"Who is us?" she asks questioningly.

"Well, there's me, Ken, Rocky obviously, Adam,"

"WAIT ADAM IS THERE? COUNT ME IN!" She says dramatically.

"Yes but you've gotta tone down the excitement or he will think I have brought a crazy person into the house."

"Ok I can do that. Who is Adam?" She says sarcastically.

"Perfect follow me." I say grabbing Ken's drink.