Fun Times

Macie's POV

A/N I am changing Brandee's name to Chloe!! Bad memories attached to that name

As I am driving down the road to Ken's house I look behind me to see Chloe rocking out to whatever she was listening to.  I chuckle to myself and I signal to turn in to the long drive way. I get out and start to unload all the groceries. A screaming Adam comes out saying "STARBUCKS STARBUCKS STARBUCKS!" I hand him his drink and he turns around like a bat out of hell and runs back into the house. I roll my eyes and see Chloe pulling in next to me. Next thing I hear is Ken yelling at Adam to come help me.

"But I don't wanna get upp!!" Adam whined loudly.

" That sounds like a you problem. Now get your lazy yet hyper ass out of the chair and go help Macie with the lifetime supply of food you made her buy!!"

" Okayy." Adam complains.

I turn to Chloe with a disapproving look on my face.

"How could you possibly like that?" I ask.

"How could you not?" She says like its the most obvious thing ever.

Ken and Adam walk out Ken smiling and Adam dragging himself to the tailgate grabbing a large load of groceries. Ken engulfs me in a hug whispering in my ear,

"Who is that?"

"Chloe this is Ken, Ken this is Chloe we met at Starbucks."

"Hi Chloe nice to meet you come on in and please excuse the large baby." He said referring to Adam who is currently sitting in a bean bag stuffing his face with chips and Starbucks.

"Adam quit being a child we have a guest." Ken scolded.

"Ok dad." Adam said sarcasm dripping from his statement.

Adam continued doing what he was doing.

"MICHEAEL ADAM CIANCARULO GET YOUR ASS IN YOUR ROOM." I yell at him.

"Yay I have an Xbox in there!"

"Ok, I lied go sit on the porch and leave your phone." I said smirking.

"Ok." he said sadly.. " Wait I'm a grown ass man I don't have to listen to you." He says glaring.

"Then act like it." Ken says angrily.

" I guess I can do that."

"Ok Chloe this is Adam." I tell her.

I turn around and Chloe is practically rolling on the floor laughing.

" I take it our dysfunctionality is funny?" I say chuckling.

"Can't... breathe...laughing...too...much." she says as she continues to laugh.

"Dead puppies." Adam says out  of the blue.

Chloe stops laughing immediately and looks at him with a sad look.

"Why? That's so sad!!"

"You stopped laughing didn't you?" He retorts in his most sassy voice.

Almost as if out of a movie, right after Adam gives me a sassy look Bentley tackles him from behind and begins licking him head to toe.

"Ok now that Adam has received his punishment for acting like he is five, we can either watch a movie play a game or go for a swim what's it gonna be Chloe?" Ken ass the guest politely.

" I would say swim but I don't have a suit, so movie." she says contently.

"I have a suit you could borrow. Follow me. You two go change and meet us at the pool." I say to Chloe and the boys.

"Hun you guys are going into my room to change I need my shorts..." He says following us. I start to climb the ladder with Chloe right behind me. " Stay there." I say to Ken as I walk over to his drawers. I grab a pair of swim trunks and throw them at him. "Meet us at the pool we will be down in a few." I pull the ladder up so we can change in peace. I pull my suitcase up on the bed.

"Which one do you want?" I say holding a  turquoise polka dot bikini and a black and coral tribal bikini.

"Umm the black one."

"Ok you can change in the bathroom I will change out here."

We both change quickly, I grab 4 towels right as Chloe comes out ready to go down to the pool.

"Lets go!"

We both walk down the stairs towards the pool. I see the boys already out there doing a cannonball competition. They are both standing on the big rocks by the pool talking to see who won that round. I look to Chloe to see that she had the same idea. We both walk very quietly towards them, we climb the rock and push them both in. But to our surprise they saw the attack coming and grabbed us after we pushed them so we fell in too.

"We saw that coming a mile away babe." Ken says as him and Adam high five.

"It was worth a shot I guess." I say shrugging.

I swim over to the edge of the pool and hop out. I jog up the stairs to the bedroom and grab my phone.

"What do we want to listen too?" I say as I grab the aux cord.

"Trap Rap!" Ken screams.

"Anything but that." Adam screams back.

"Today's country?" Chloe says questioningly.

"EWWW NO!" Ken and Adam say at the same time.

"I was thinking the same thing Chloe so that's what they get." I say smiling.

"AWWW MAN." Ken and Adam say whining.

"Get over it." I say as Take Your Time by Sam Hunt starts to play.

We swim for a good 3 hours before deciding to go in and watch a movie. The unanimous decision was Deadpool.  Ken and I shared a big recliner and Adam and Chloe, who had been getting awful close already shared a bean bag. Throughout the movie there was a lot of  laughing. Soon after it was over Chloe announced she had to leave because she has to work tomorrow.

"Hey what's your phone number?" Adam asks Chloe holding out his phone.

As she is handing his phone back he asks if she wants to go to Utah this weekend.

"Of course I do!" She says excitedly. "I will get someone to cover my shift."

"Ok cool text me your address and we will pick you up on the way to the airport." Adam says smiling

"Yay see you then!" Chloe said walking towards her car.

A/N More to come more quickly now that  am on break!