Gotta Get Out of Reality - Chapter 8

Ashton's P.O.V
Wow. I had the guts to kiss her....And she kissed me back. She's really pretty and I know it's sounds stupid but after 1 day, I'm in love with her.

I get out of my bed and plug my phone into the speakers. I shuffle All Time Low songs as I shower. Today at school is gonna be weird. She's 17 and I'm 19. I'm a senior and she's not. I can still hang out with her at break though. The most awkward thing is that my 3 closest friends don't know about the kiss. I'm not gonna let Maddy hit her again.

"Bye mum," I say as me and Lauren walk to school. I meet Rosie and Mia and the gate.
"This is Lauren, my younger sister." I introduce her.
"I'm not that young. Geez Ash I'm 12." She spits back at me.
"You're my age." Rosie says smiling.
"Cool. Let's be friends." Lauren said. They walk off to the far corner of the school grounds.
"Well, they get along fine." Mia giggles. It's adorable when she giggles. Mia is wearing a black and blue flannel shirt, a Green Day shirt and ripped skinny jeans.
"You look nice today, Miss," I say.
"Not too bad yourself, Sir," she hugs me and whispers in my ear.
"I love you Irwin,"
"Love you too Cliffe," I brush her hair behind her ear and put an arm around her waist.
"Something going on?" Cal asks greeting us.
"No. Just friends," Mia smiles up at me winking.
"Good." Luke says walking over to us.
"Thanks for last night guys," Mia says giving each of us a hug.
"No problem," Michael says.
"The woods and beach are really cool." She says. She mutters something about being the happiest she's ever been.
"We gotta get out of reality sometimes." Cal says grinning.