Chapter 15

Alois POV

When I woke up on Monday morning for school a text from Ciel was the first thing I saw. I opened it and looked at the message.

Ciel: Looks like you'll be alone at school today, I'm sick, so I can't go.

How dare he leave me alone in that hellhole!?

Alois: How dare you! You can't leave me alone!

Claude and Sebastian were going to be here in about 45 minutes, so I should probably get ready.

Today I felt like wearing a lot of black so I wore black shorts, black shirt and threw on a pair of black shoes. Fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and ran downstairs for breakfast, which Hannah already had ready.

I scrolled through my phone while I ate and Hannah sat next to me.

"How are things going with your boyfriend?" She asked.

I paused my scrolling and gave a smile.

"Things are going great actually."

She smiled back.
"I'm glad to hear it."

I heard a door slam shut and I turned around quickly. My uncle stormed out of his office and stomped into the kitchen.
"Those people are such idiots." He grumbled to himself.
I quickened my pace with eating. When my uncle was like this, I did not want to be around. Everyone else in the room must have felt the same way because they all noticeably quickened their pace to.

After I finished I put my plate in the sink and hurried into my room. I had about 20 minutes before they would get here, but I couldn't figure out what to do until then.
I ended up just watching random youtube videos until I heard Hannah call from downstairs that they were here. I grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs and out the door. I climbed into the backseat if the truck. Sebastian was driving and Claude was in the passenger seat.

I leaned closer to Claude.
"Did you miss me?" I asked sarcastically.

"I saw you last night at the horses." he replied.

I dramatically put my hand over my eyes.
"So you're saying you didn't miss me? I feel so rejected."

Claude rolled his eyes.

"Great, I have to listen to this sort if stuff all day." Sebastian groaned.

"You're just jealous." I replied.

"Jealous of what?"

"That I have a boyfriend and you don't."

"Why would I be jealous of that? Your boyfriend is so boring and moody."

Claude sent a glare to Sebastian who gave a smile back.

"He's not boring, he's adorable." I defended.

"Don't call me adorable." Claude said.

"Aw, but why not?"

"It's demeaning."

I let out a huff. I thought it fit him.
----------------------------------------------

The three of us sat at a table in the corner at lunchtime. Mainly just discussing Attack on Titan, at least we were until Beast came over.

"Oh Bassykinz, did you miss me?"

"Nope." he replied.

"Oh yes you did. Anyway, I came over here to discuss our date."

"What date?"

"The date that we're going to go on. That's what couples do."

"Great, why don't you go tell your boyfriend that and discuss it with him."