Extended Summary + Disclaimer

A psychopath doesn't just become one for the publicity. They have two objectives, a line drawn from either perfection or destruction

Nina Patterson, Brooke Maddox, Jake Fitzgerald, Emma Duval, Will Belmont, Riley Marra and lastly, Lexi Marra.

The well known popular group that walked the halls of Lakewood High, with the potential perfect lives.

Wrong.

Everyone holds a secret. Take Lexi Marra for instance.

Lexi Marra; the twin sister of Riley Marra. Also preferred to be known as society's second best.

Whether it was with her looks, her grade point average, her social skills, always outstandingly topped by Riley.

Anything Lexi wants, Riley gets unintentionally.

Of course she loves her built in best friend but there would be times where she wished she could just be gone.

But what was an interesting characteristic of Lexi was that she has an incredulous amount of knowledge of what goes through the human mind.

Her interesting choice is one of a sociopath and or psychopaths.

But what happens when tragedy strucks the small town of Lakewood and Nina Patterson is brutally murdered in her own home with Brandon James being everyones main suspect?

Disclaimer; I obviously don't own Scream because if I did, Riley freaking Marra would still be alive