↣ seven

seven - Head Surprises

Laughter erupted from Lexi, her hands on her knee's as she bends down from her hearty laughs.

Meanwhile Noah laid the dried up blood stained flooring, groaning from the incident where Audrey almost decapitated him and Emma doing the same with a tazer and his genitals.

''Noah? Lexi? What the hell!''

He moved his hoodie off of his head as he eye's Emma in disbelief. ''Did you just try to taze my man parts?''

Lexi's laughter muted, sounds no longer exiting her lips and finding it difficult to breathe.

Tears swelled in her eye's as she takes deep breaths.

After lifting up Noah, Emma eyeing the two in disapproval. ''What are you two doing here?''

Lexi scoffed. ''What type of question is that?''

Noah raised a finger. ''Especially one that doesn't even require an explanation. It's self explanatory, you know I wanna make this guy pay just as much as you do-''

''Hey, don't blame Emma. Blame me'' Audrey defends.

''Guys we have bigger problems.''

The group of four examined more of they're surroundings. From the old and clearly used matress, the containers of food left on the counter, a lawn chair probably used for self entertainment.

''Holy Christmas. I knew it. Oh, it's a genuine killer's lair'' Noah mutters aloud in awestruck.

Emma cocks a brow. ''That's a thing?''

Lexi and Audrey turned to her quickly and spoke in unison ''Oh please don't get him started-''

The entire ride over here, Lexi had to hear him ramble on about variety theories of what could possibly be inside the hosptial.

She enjoyed it, it was a very intriguing converse topic but the way he found loop holes and bugs of Lexi's theories ticked her off.

Especially since she didn't know how to strike back.

''A lair is an extension of the killers psychosis. The root cellar in Psycho, Kevin Spacey's apartment in Seven, Hannibal Lecter's kitchen. I mean every fictional killer has one!'' He exclaims, walking further in to observe more of this lair.

''So he's been living here?''

Lexi licked her lips. ''No. The depressing and lonesome setting of an run down abandon hospital seems more of an act.''

''More of something you'll see on tv. Take Pretty Little Liars, they're always chock full of bloody clues and creepy unrealistic icons. I mean, seriously, how would -A get her hands on four Victorian dolls that look just like the main character's? Where do you shop for that?''

Audrey slightly shook her head. ''Evil American Girl Doll store?''

He scoffs, shifting his weight onto his right leg. ''I can't believe you two came here without us.''