↣ thirteen

thirteen - Survivor Girls and A Victory Kiss

Lexi slams her drivers door shut, rushing towards the untouched car that belong to Piper Shaw. There that was left was a bloody hand print that leaked to the concrete of the street, along with her phone and glasses.

Two thoughts only crossed Lexi's mind. Either Piper really wasn't the killer or this was all an act for innocence.

So there's only one way to find out.

''What a waste of an outfit..'' She breathes out as she runs up to Brooke's porch.

She twisted the front knob but it oddly wouldn't budge.

Though the fact that the entire house was empty didn't surprise her much now that the door was lock.

She licked her lips out of contemplation before snapping her fingers.

''The back.''

She ran around back to the pool area, where it was completely deserted of empty solo cups, bottles of beer and other personal items that wasn't served from the start.

She tried opening the double doors but they wouldn't budge either.

Though after spending about 15 minutes running back and forth of the house, she found a door with one of the windows to it shattered.

She let her hand through the hall and allowed herself in.

''Brooke!''

The house was as quiet as a pin drop. No sound was produced at any second or moment.

''Jake!''

She'd figure a classic Fitzgerald like him would come to crash it by sleeping around with multiple woman in the same night.

Her dark brunette locks whipped in another direction as she turns around. She heard a door slam but she didn't know where.

Conveniently standing in the kitchen, she grabs one of the many large knifes from the set and puts it behind her back.

''Piper I know you're here. You don't scare me anymore you twisted son of a bitch!'' She snaps.

''That's too bad.''

She jumps at the sudden voice and turns towards the hallway. She was still wearing the black coat and Brandon James mask.

''But I have to say..'' She starts, now revealing herself to her.

''I am surprise it took you this long to realize who the killer was. But points on figuring out all the pieces'' She encourages menacingly.

''Where's Brooke?''

''That's for me to know and for you to find out.''

''You may have started this game Piper but you're gonna lose-''

She laughs aloud. ''Oh and how so?''

''Seven against one, you wouldn't last the rest of the night.''

''Intimidation isn't for you Lexi'' She shares bluntly.

''How about this-'' Lexi threw the knife hidden behind her back that was suppose to land in the skull of her forehead, but Piper must've sensed it because she moved to the side. The knife fell flat on the ground.

''Shit.''

She smirks before Lexi ran off into a different direction.

''Ah!'' The wrenching scream left Lexi's lips when she felt the knife slash against the same mark from the bowling alley.