↣ four

four - I Could Be So Silly

''Ugh, Lexi it was just amazing. I mean he was such an adorable turtle, and something about his tall lanky murderous fettish is a bit of a turn on'' Riley gushed, laying with Lexi herself in Lexi's bed.

Although Lexi felt highly jealous of Riley's previous events of the evening, she couldn't help but laugh at her odd arousal.

'Screw my happiness.'

Lexi preferred to see her own twin happy before caring about her own's.

''Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself tonight. Really glad you didn't enjoy yourself too much'' Lexi states, muttering the last part under her breath. But Riley heard and chuckled softly before getting out of her bed.

''No wait! Where are you going! Baby come back!'' Lexi calls after, earning a laugh from Riley.

''To my own bed, Lexi.''

''Can you lay by my side? Next to me?'' Lexi sang, switching the words to Lay Me Down by Sam Smith.

Riley laughed again and went back under the covers with her. ''You're such a weirdo.''

Lexi snorted. ''And you're such a dork, lover of adorable turtles.''

''Lexiii'' Riley whined childishly after a suck of her teeth, throwing light punches to to Lexi's arm while Lexi was in a full on fit of giggles.

Riley gave up and pouted, shifting in her side of the bed so her back was facing Lexi's.

Lexi noticed and attempted to keep in control of her laughter. She sat up and brought one leg over Riley, straddling Riley by her sides.

''If it makes you feel any better, I'll love adorable turtles with you'' She cheered with her arms in the air.

Riley pushed Lexi off of her, causing Lexi to fall off of the bed. Luckily she already had her arms up so she used them to hold her up while her lower half of her body was still on the bed.

Riley noticed and started to push her legs off the surface as well, giggling.

''Riley. Riley Stop! Riley!''

× × ×

The bell rang while Emma, Brooke, Riley and Lexi stood in the girl's bathroom.

Emma stood in the corner typing away on her phone in a bubble of her own business, Riley stood by Brook and Lexi just fretting over whether or not Noah will ever come in contact with her again.

Brooke stood in front of the mirror to check her appearance to see if there's any necessity of fixing it and Lexi stood by the two, meddling with her nails.

'I really need to find a black coat of nail polish that doesn't chip away so easily.'

''Still haven't heard from Noah. Everything was going great on the football field, then he raced off like the McRib was back.''

''He's clearly afraid to make a move, and you are to gorge for these romantic Special Olympics.''

Riley and Lexi chuckled softly. ''Come on Brooke. Don't be mean.''

''Not mean. Brutally honest. It's a different shade of mean. Speaking of..''

Brooke showed off a very familiar strawberry lipstick with a click of her tongue before opening it up to spread the liquid around her lips.

''Wait is that Nina's lipstick?'' Riley questions, unaware of how she even gotten her hands on to such an item.

''Yeah, well, someone's gotta fill the lipstick power vacuum.''