Part 5

• Part 5 •
Harry gets off his knees and licks over his lips once more, pulling his pants and boxers down together. You watch him and bite your lip, seeing how big and thick he was. You've only had sex with one person and Harry was bigger than him.
He grabs a hold of your legs and rests them on his shoulders, rubbing the tip of his cock against your wet pussy. He moans softly and sucks in a breath as he pushes his thick cock into your tight pussy. "Fuck fuck...(Y/N) holy shit. So tight baby." He whispers, taking a second to get settled inside of you before pushing his whole cock into you looking you in your eyes. He moans and keeps a tight grip around your legs, slowly starting to move in and out of you.
He holds your legs up in the air as he watches he cock disappear in your pussy. He moans softly and thrusts faster in and out of you. Soon he starts to pound into you, forcing you to moan out as loud as you can and practically scream his name over and over. "God fuck baby. You like that baby don't you." He talks to you bringing one of his hands down to your clit rubbing it fast making you cum again faster than you had the first time. "Give me all that cum of yours (Y/N)." He moans throwing his back in pleasure.
The sounds of you moaning mixed with the sound of the wooden headboard hitting against the wall and the sound of Harrys skin slapping against yours.
He squeezes his eyes closed after a few minutes and pulls out of you quickly, letting you put your legs down. He cums all on your stomach letting out low raspy moans and curse words.