Part 4

• Part 4 •
He gropes your breasts and he fucks you with his tongue, pulling away from you before you could cum. "I don't want you to cum just yet baby. I still have some things I need to you first." He says and smirks up at you, lust clouding his eyes as he sucks on his fingers, spitting on them before he rubs your already wet pussy.
Harry pushes his hair back from his face and kisses the inside if your thigh, slowly pushing two fingers into you. You moan and open your legs more, laying back in the bed. "Good baby relax and let me take care of you." He says to you, pumping his fingers in and out of you. He buries his long slender fingers inside your tight pussy while he sucks and rolls his tongue over your clit. Your hips jolt forward, mouth opened as a moan leaves your mouth. He pumps his fingers in and out of you faster and faster as your moans get louder letting him know he was doing more than an okay job pleasing you. "Fuck Harry! I'm going to cum!" You shout and grab the comforter on your bed, fisting it. With that he pumps his fingers as fast as he possibly could, letting you moan and cum around his fingers.
Your body shudders and you close your eyes tightly, breathing heavily. He slowly pulls his fingers from inside of you and kisses your clit once before he brings his fingers to his mouth. "Your cum is so delicious baby girl." He hums as he licks his two fingers off.