Part 2

• Part 2 •
Harry sighs slightly and looks down at you shrugging his shoulders.
"I guess.." He mutters and snatches the remote from your hand, turning away from the movie he had on. You thought he would move off of you but he didn't and he didn't seem like he was in a rush to move.
He licks his lips and turns the TV to the romance music station, putting the remote on the small table by the bed. You continue to watch his every move kind of confused by what he was doing. You were unsure if he was going to ever get off of you. You didn't want him too and you were glad he didn't either.
He listens to the song that was on making a face. You could tell that he didn't like it by his facial expressions.
"Ew this isn't music." He says and rolls his eyes turning the TV off.
He slips his phone from his pocket and scrolls through his music, picking a song. You listen to it closely, hearing the beginning instantly knowing the song.
"Falling for you?" You ask making sure you were right and he nods his head, setting his phone on the table. He looks down at you and mouths the words to the song, looking you right in your eyes. He gestures between the two of you and you couldn't help but laugh a little blushing like mad.
He catches you off guard and leans down, attaching his lips against yours. You feel butterflies erupt in your stomach as you wrap your arms around his neck, allowing him to tug gently at your bottom lip. His hands travel up and down your sides before he slips them underneath your half shirt, groping your breasts as you kiss. The innocent kiss then turns into a heated make out sessions.
Both of you start feeling one another, Harry pulling your shirt off of you and throwing it somewhere in the room. Your fingers grab a good amount of his hair and you tug at it, humming as you do. He was pleasing you without even touching you anywhere special.
He pulls away from you to catch his breath, looking into your eyes a small smirk on his face.
"I knew you liked me." He smiles before kissing along your neck, sucking at your soft skin.