Part 3

• Part 3 •
You moan softly and trail your hands down to the collar of his shirt, tugging at it to let him know you wanted him to take it off. He starts to rock his hips into yours slowly, causing you to feel his growing erection in his pants.
He pulls away from your neck once he was satisfied with the three hickeys he left on your neck. He rocks his hips as he pulls his shirt up and over his head. Your hands instantly go to his chest, trailing your fingertips against his abs. You've always loved to watch him work out and box with his shirt off but now you were able to feel his skin.
"God damn your so hot." You say and he chuckles lightly, getting off of you. You frown slightly and sit up unclasping your bra so he could get a full view of your breasts. You felt a bit shy but you fought the urge to cover up.
He pushes your hair from over your shoulder and leans over, opening his mouth, ghosting his tongue over your right nipple. You bite your lip and breath out a soft moan, moving a bit closer to him. Harry brings his hands down to the strings of your sweat pants, untying them before he tugs them down to your knees. He pushes you back into the bed again, getting your bottoms all the way off, pulling off your panties next.
His big hands grab a hold of your waist and he pulls you to the foot of the bed, crawling down and onto the floor.
"Did I make you this wet baby? Huh?" He asks only teasing you. He knew what he did to you and he was more than proud. He spreads your legs open, kissing the inside of your thighs slowly. You watch him as he makes his way to where you needed him most. Your pussy was so wet for him and you wanted him to do whatever he wanted to you.
"Harry... Stop teasing." You tell him and he buried his tongue in your pussy as soon as you told him no more teasing you grab a hold of his hair and wrap your legs around his neck so he could get deeper. "Mother fucker." You breath out smiling slightly before breaking into a fit of moans.
"God that's so g-good." You stutter not being able to contain yourself.
His mouth was doing wonders to your pussy, making you moan and tug at his hair.