Part 1

• Part 1 •
You roll over in your queen sized bed and stretch your legs and arms out, looking over at Harry who has been one of your best friends since birth. He was focused on watching the movie that was on TV. He hadn't even noticed you staring at him as he slowly brought the popcorn to his mouth, chewing slowly. You start at his features, taking in the beautiful man that was before you.
"Harry, can we watch something else? We always watch this movie." You say to him and he groans, shaking his head at you. "Wait why am I even asking you? It's my television." You say out loud realising that this was your house. You scan the room for the remote to change the channel but you hadn't known where it was.
Harry has been hogging the remote all day. Your eyes land on harrys lap seeing the silver remote sitting in between his legs. You quickly look away not really even knowing why you looked there but hey at least you found the remote. Where you going to reach over and get it? Harry surely wouldn't give the remote to you if you asked him. Even if you asked nicely. He loved the movie he was watching. It was one of his favourites.
You reach in between his legs and grab the remote but not quick enough. He grabs a hold of your wrist with one of his hands, keeping his eyes on the TV for a moment before looking at you.
"C'mon (Y/N), let go now please." He says tipping his head to the side to look at you. You shake your head and tug your wrist out of his grip, sitting up quickly, getting ready to run away from him.
Harry puts his bag of popcorn on the night stand and pushes you back against the bed, shaking his head.
"No no." He says, pinning you down as he straddles your waist. "Hand it over (Y/N) or I will be forced to tickle you." He warns and you laugh shaking your head.
"Nope. You watched the TV all day. Can I just put on some music and we can chill out?" You ask him and look up into his emerald eyes blushing slightly because of the position you two were in now.