Coming home

Sakura POV

The night sasuke left me on bench was life changing for both of us. He didn't see the blazing red eyes watching. That man is Uchiha Itachi. He pick me up and left. When I woke he told me he gonna train me to be his prodigy.  He train me to 3 to 4 years. He doesn't like it when I call him Itachi-sensei but itachi-kun so I had to grow into it but he only want me call him that around some people. We start feel things for each other. So today we heading home together back to the leaf.

Sasuke POV

I finally killed orochimaru but now I need return home that what I going to do.

Sakura POV

Me and Itachi  use a teleport justu be at the leaf. We walking to gate when abu come. " What is your business here Uchiha and who ever you are." Said one of the abu. " Hello hatake, nara. We like to talk to the hokage." I said. Kakashi takes of his mask looks at the hood figure. " Sakura is that you." he said. I take the hood off and look up at him in smirk. " hello kakashi it been awhile has it." I said. He shock everyone thought I died. " Yes it has. Lets take you two to the hokage." he said so we head there. When we got there he knock on door and we heard 'come in' so he walk in then me and itachi. She writing things down then she look up saw me and itachi. " s- sakura your alive.... Where the hell did you go and why is the uchiha here." she said. " yes and I was training with itachi-sensie to become stronger and we both here to make peace pleace." I said. " sensie..... you left to train with him." tsunade said. I node." hai.... I'm his prodigy." I said and both kakashi and tsunade shock. " So your strong as him very well... you want peace with the village the both of you." She said and I node and he hn. " well you two stay here I need you sign some papers and tell me some stuff." she said. We node in sit on window steel looking out seeing my village....our village.  " so I see my foolish little brother has return." he said and he smirk. I noded.

Sauke POV

I walking with naruto to the hokage office then I notice sakura wasn't with him. We reach to the hokage office in knock door in we hear ' come in'  we come in the room. " uchiha Sasuke you return why." Tsunade said. " To come back home." I said. Then I notice something where hell was fangirl weak sakura was. THen me and naruto hear a whistle we turn around in I see them. Uchiha Itachi and Sakura. " Sakura your back..." naruto said " Hello boys". she said . " What you mean she back naruto have she been in village." I said. " No I haven't we came back not that long ago sasuke." she said looking at itachi. " why hell is this traitor here" I growled. " foolish little brother I came here to live in village again and to answer your question sakura been with me since the night you left." he said. I throw a kunai at him but sakura caught it  and then  palm me into the wall making a dent. " sakura tsk tsk tsk don't hurt family" itachi said while she smirking. " hn. I won't let anyone hurt you sensei" she said then look at me.  I growled. " that's enough all of you.. sakura you still have your house you be staying there under watch in so is sasuke." tsunade said. " hai lady tsunade but who be watch us." Sakura said. " naruto is he an abu now." she said. I had shock face for moment then it was gone. " Well this gonna be interesting and sakura how many times have I told you not call me sensie." Itachi said " yes itachi-kun" she said. Itachi kun what the hell. " hai I make sure they won't kill each other granny." naruto said then she gives sakura the keys to the house and we all leave...