Back to Philippines

Phyre's outfit

Phyre Woo-Eun

*Knock Knock*

"Lady Phyre your Par---" I interrupted her. "Did I tell you to come in?" I said coldy not bothering to look at her. "S-Sorry Miss Phyre i-it won't happen again..." she said while bowing at me. "Whatever. Continue what you were about to say." I said blankly to her. "Your father has wished to speak to you Lady Phyre." "Tell him I'll be there." she nodded and bowed tome while walking out my room fastly tsk What does the Old Man want now? I stood up and slammed his office door open. "What do you want?" I looked at him boredly and sat down on the sofa. "Well My Hime~~ your Mother and I have decided to send you to the Philippines!" he said cheerfully. Why do I have such a childish father? why? ughh.

"K. when's my flight?" I asked them. they looked at each other and looked back at me. "Tomorrow at 5 a.m. sweetie and you will be starting school in a week." Mom said. "Tomorrow?" I said questionably. "Yes My Hime your flight will be tomorrow, don't worry about your clothes you have clothes in our Mansion at the Philippines." Dad said. "K." I said and was about to walk away when, "oh and Me, your dad and your sister will follow you there in maybe a month? or maybe less than a month, Im not sure." She said. "K." I said and walked out of the office and walked to my little sisters room.

*Knock Knock*

I knocked at the Lavander colored door. I opened the door and walked in the Lavander and turquoise colored room I saw my little sister Playing tea with her stuff toys. "Ate riri!!" she said happily and ran up to me hugging my legs. "Do you wanna have some tea too?" she said while looking up to me. I smiled at her and lifted her up putting her on my hips. "Hmm maybe later ok? ate has to pack her stuff right now." I told her. "oh..why are you going to leave?" she said sadly looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Your going to leave me?" *sighs* "Don't worry dongsaeng we will see each other in 2 weeks ok? ate just has to go earlier..." I said and kissed her nose she giggled and looked at me. "Really?" "Yeas Really so don't worry ok." I told her and put her down. "Now go. i think Mr. Berry(her teddy bear) is getting thirsty." I told her and ruffled her hair. "oh I forgot about them." she said with wide eyes and ran to her toys and started apologizing to them. I walked outside her room and went to my room. I went to my walk in closet and took my black suitcase and got all my Important stuff. After finishing with that. I fell into my deep sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CRRIIIINGGGG CRIINGGGGG!!

I slammed my fist on the stupid alarm clock to turn it off. I looked outside and saw that it was still dark. I looked at the time its 4:00 a.m. here at america -__- oh yeah todays my flight. I went and took a quick shower. and since Im just going to ride a plane I want to wear something comfortable. I got my leggings, maroon colored jumper,brown boots and my small brown bag. I got my glasses, wallet and phone. when I heard a knock. "Lady Phyre your ride is here." The person said on the other side of the door. "I'll be there in a sec." I said and put my maroon beanie on my head and took my suitcase. walking downstairs. "Lady Phyre let me carry that for you." One of the Butler's said. I gave him my suitcase when I heard a quiet sob. I saw my Heather (My little sister) in dad's arms. I walked to them and took heather and made her look at me. "Hey..shhh..shhhh don't cry why are you crying?" I asked her. she rubbed her eyes and said while hiccuping. "B-Beacause -hik- y-your leaving! WAAHHHHH!!!" She said and started crying again. "I told you already diba? I told you that we will see each other in 2 weeks?" "B-But i'll -hik- miss you.." She said and put her head on my shoulder. "I'll miss you too dongsaeng...wait why are you awake this early? it's *looks at time* its 4:34 am its so early." I said questionably. "She wanted us to wake her up at what time you'll leave she said that she wants to see you before you leave." awww ang sweet naman ng little sister ko. "awwe your so sweet~~" I said and kissed her nose before giving her to dad. "We'll miss you too Hime." Dad said and hugged me. "'ll miss you guys too." I said. "See you in two weeks sweetie." She said and hugged me. "yeah see you guys bye.." I said and went inside the car."BYEE BYEE ATEEE!!!!!!" Heathern said while wacing her hands at me. I smiled and waved back.

Im waiting for my plane right now. I got some Hot chocolate at starbucks because there was Starbucks in the Airport. I sipped on my hot chocolate. I was listening to music with only one earbud on because I wont hear if my Plane arrived already. While waiting for 10 minutes.

BLAH BLAH BLAH PLANE AMERICA TO PHILLIPINES PASSENGERS YOUR PLAIN HAS ARRIVED BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HAVE A NICE AND SAFE TRIP THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR AIRLINES!!((Im not good with all those stuff thingies because I dont really listen to them. so yeah .-. ))

Well my Plane is here. I got my brown bag and went inside the Plane.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYYY FIRST CHAPTER OF ARRANGED MARRIAGE!!! WEEE!!! -squeals- sooo...did you guys like it? well if you do..Pretty Please with pizza on top

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!! THANK YOU~~~! APPRECIATE IT A LOT!!!