Chapter 9

"Xander." Poke

"Xander." Poke

"Xander." Poke

"Xander." Poke

"Ugh, seriously xander? Your being childish." I've been literally bugging him to talk to me for like the past 15 minutes. He just glared and turned away from me, crossing his arms childishly.

"Xandeeeeer!! Im sorry okay? I was just joking around! Come on can you not take a joke?!" I said losing my patience.

"You think that was funny Phyre?! Phyre that was not funny at all!" He looked at me. "I thought you really wanted me." Did I hear him right? His face suddenly became blank with his cheeks turning slightly red. He looked like he was remembering something probably what happened earlier.

"You." I said looking straight into his eyes. My hand sliding up and down his chest and staying around gis neck pulling him closer.

"W-wha??" He said his face turning a deep shade of red. I smirked at this and put my face closer to his face.

"You. I want you." I whispered seductively. I started kissing his jaw.

"P-phyre.."  He sounded so strained. I wanted to laugh so hard at this but I stopped myself from doing so. "What..are you doing to me." He said and looked at me with those dark eyes full of desire. I smiled, looking at him innocently.

He looked at my lips and stared at it for a while when I felt his face come closer. When our lips was about an inch away I pushed him and jumped of the counter walking to the fridge. He looked at me looking quite confused which me me laugh in the inside.
I got out some frozen pizza putting it in the oven as if nothing happened.
"Phyre what the hell?" Xander said looking annoyed. I just smiled at him innocently and said. "What did I do?" I pointed to myself feigning my confusion. He just groaned and shook his head slightly storming out of the kitchen to the living room which made me laugh in hysterics. When i followed him tot he kitchen he started giving me a cold shoulder.

Now that ladies and gentlemen is why Xander is pissed off at me. I felt him stare at me which made me look at him raising my eyebrow. "What?" I asked. He just sighed and stood up from the couch and was about to walk away.

"I'm sorry.." I said. He stopped after a while he turned and looked at me. He sat back down next to me.
"I-It's fine...I was being immature." he said looking down. I scooted closer to him and laid my head down on his shoulders. "It's alright I was the one being immature here." I laced both our fingers together.

"Hey wanna go eat outside?" He asked.

"Yeah, let me just quickly change." I let go of his hand and ran up stairs putting on skinny jeans and some random shirt, I put on my sneakers and put my hair in a messy bun on top of my head. Grabbing my wallet and car keys. Wheres my phone?! I ran down stairs.

"Xander have you seen my phone?!"I scream/asked him.

"H- huh? Yeah! It's down here!" oh okay. I walked to him and saw him holding my phone, staring at it. He noticed me and gave me back my phone still staring at it.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.." he quietly said. I nodded my head suspiciously at him, grabbing his hand I pulled him to to the car. 

   I looked out of the window and sighed, He's been showing up in my dreams again. I tried to stop myself from thinking about him again but it's just...too hard.

  After me and Xander drove to the fast food restaurant and ate we drove back home. He went straight to his room muttering a small goodnight I nodded and went to my room too. Turning around I caught a box underneath the bed. 'What is that?' I thought curiously, walking to the bed slowly I stopped in front of it bending down I reached for it. Standing up I sat down on the bed and put the box on my lap. Wiping the dust off and opening it. My mouth hung open and tears start to fall off my eyes.

'Why? Why did I have to let my curiosity get the best of me and open the damn box? Why do I have to find this again?!' 

I started sobbing loudly, covering my mouth scared someone might hear my sobs. 

I felt arms wrap around me and that familiar scent cover my nostrils. Xander. I faced him and buried my face on the crook of his neck looping my arms on his neck. "Shh..shh...It's okay, it's okay I'm here." He said, that made me cry harder and clutch to him for dear life. "I-It hurts xander...It really hurts." I whispered stuttering. "Shh..it's okay, everything's going to be okay." I pushed him angrily and stood up glaring at him. 

"NO! It's not going to be okay!! It will never be okay! I tried forgetting him but it just-I just-- I can't okay?! and it just..hurts so m-much.." My knees gave up and I fell on the floor, covering my face and started sobbing again. "I-I just can't.." I said barely a whisper, I felt myself. 

He put me down on the bed and laid down next to me pulling me to him. "I'll do my best to help you forget him.." He pressed his lips on my forehead.

My eyes started dropping and I felt myself drift into dreamland not until I heard a whisper. 

"Seeing you hurt just breaks my heart phyre...So please stop hurting and just forget who ever this person did this to you, I'm here for you always here...

     ...loving you." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A WHILE! AND I AM SO SO SORRY!! I actually was supposed to update yesterday when it deleted the chapter I wrote for two days! Ugh it annoyed me so much! so this was actually short so I'm so so sorry again!! Oh I wanted to say thank you to the people that followed me THANK YOU SO MUCH!! OH AND WE REACHED 900+ AND IM HAPPY ABOUT THIS SO I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN!! LOVE YOU ALL SWEETHEARTS!! -insert heart emojis- 

Oh and if you guys wanted to check out my other book here's the link to it. https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/50353647-my-husband-is-a-mafia