Jealous?

"HIMMEEEEE WAKEEE UPPPPPPP!!!!!"

"Ughh what do you want?!" I said groaning while throwing a pillow at his face.

"Ow himeee" I could practicaly hear him pout. Tsk looking at him(more of like glaring at him) "What do you want? Cant you see Im sleeping?" I said gritting my teeth trying to stop myself from strangling him. "Well hime you see today is the day you will be moving to your new house! So get your butt off the bed and take a shower." Dad said while pulling off my covers. Glaring at my father I went inside the bathroom slamming the door close letting him know Im really annoyed. Hearing the door close meaning dad left the room. Turning the shower on I took a quick shower.

Wrapping the towel around my body I walked outside and went inside my walk in closet. The room was almost empty there was only little clothes in it. Putting on my undergarments first and then putting on my black 'normal is boring' croptop and highwaisted shorts putting on my black converse. Straightening my hair. I put on maskara, eyeliner and putting on chapsticks. I grabbed my black circular sunglasses and stuffed it inside my black shoulder bag with my phone, wallet and sunglasses in it.

Knock knock

"What?"I said opening the door.

"Lady Phyre sabi po nang dad niyo paki bilisan daw." She said while looking down. Nodding my head. I walked donwstairs and saw all of them looked ready to leave Heather was carrying her favorite teddy bear. She looked at me and smiled. "Goodmorning ate!!" She said cheerfully while standing up and hugging me. Patting her head. "Goodmorning dongsaeng." I said smiling down at her "Ate Daddy told me that you will be living with Oppa." She said while playing with her tiny fingers. "Is that true?" she said. I could see her slightly pout. Pickin her up "Yes dongsaeng ate will be living with Oppa? but dont worry dongsaeng ate will visit you always!" I said slightly questioned the oppa part.

Oppa? Since when did she call him oppa?

Pinching her nose playfully. "Yay! Can sometimes I stay with you there too?" She said looking at me hopefully. How could I say no? "Of course! You can stay anytime you want!" I said smiling down at her. She smiled back. Putting her back down. I looked at mom and dad. "Dad I'll be using my car I'll just follow you guys." I said and went inside my car. Putting on my sunglasses since its so sunny outside I drove and followed mom and dads car.

Arriving infront of a two story House. The house was beautiful the house was smaller than the Mansion but I really didnt care much. Following them they opened the front door. Walking inside I looked around the house.((im really not good at describing the inside of the house so yeah ._.' except if its the bedroom '3'))

After finishing giving myself a tour downstairs I went upstairs there was 3 bedrooms I opened the first door inside the room was color white. There was a queen sized bed in the middle there was a small closet in the corner and on the side there was a window covered up with a cream colored curtain. This is what I assumed the guest bedroom.
Walking outside I went to the second bedroom which was next to the first bedroom. Walking inside the room the room was Dark blue this was bigger than the first bedroom there was a queen sized bed on the corner the bedsheets were dark blue but the pillows were black.
On the side there was a desk with a small swivel chair there was a laptop on top of the desk and on the other side there was a big closet. I noticed in the middle there was a door it was probably the door to the bathroom opening the door I confirmed myself correctly it was the bathroom. Walking out of the room assuming that was Xanders room. I went inside the last room which was right infront of his bedroom.

Opening the door. The room was colored white it was as big as Xanders room. There was a queen sized bed on the middle the bedsheets where white with mint colored decorations on it, the pillows where cream,black and mostly mint on the side of the bed was a small little mint colored fridge opening the fridge I saw it was empty. You will be filled with chocolate and candies soon! Closing the fridge I looked to the side there was a mint colored desk and a small black swivel chair on the side and on the other side of the room there was black colored corner shelves that were mostly filled with books right infront of the shelves was a white fluffy circular rug and there was a mint beanbag ontop of the rug. Looking around more I saw 2 doors. For the bathroom and walk in closet of course. Walking in the first door it was the bathroom.
The bathroom was smaller than my old bathroom but it wasn't too small it was ok all of the stuff (like toothpaste, toothbrush, toilet paper holder, shower curtain etc.) were all colored black, mint and cream. Walkin outside I walked in the last room. When I opened it it was almost like my old walk in closet except this time it was colored mint and black. Looking at the closets real closely I noticed something.