What the hell?!

Alexander on top isn't he adorable? He is pouting in the picture since he always pouts when he's with Phyre :p

__________________________________

Phyre Woo-Eun

"No Cupcake we arent joking." Pierce and Bruce said seriously. "Ok can someone fucking explain?" I said calmy. Dangerously calm. I saw both of them gulp. Pierce looked at me. "Well you see Phyre. Your Parents kinda got in an arrangement with Alexander's parents. An Marriage arrangement to be exact--" I interrupted him. "And they did this without MY permission?" I said with my head down. Clenching my fist trying to stop myself from killing everyone here. "U-uhmm y-yes Phyre." Bruce said nerveously. I just gritted my teeth and looked at both of them. Ughh me and my Parents have some talking to do.

"Ok."

"O-ok?" both of them asked with wide eyes.

"Yes ok you guys can go do whatever you want I'll be staying here." I said blankly. Playing with the glass that was infront of me.

"O-ok." Both of them said and stood up. But before they left I heard them whisper to Alexander. 'If you try to do anything with her we'll be chopping your balls off. Litteraly.' I saw Alexander he had a serious face on. I just chuckled at them. "Whatever." Alexander said. I saw both of them disappear in the crowd. I felt a Presence beside me, I looked at Alexander. He was staring at me. I just frowned at him. "What?" I said annoyed.

"Nothing." He said and smiled at me. I haven't seen that smile for days since be was being an Ass the past days. I just crossed my arms right below my chest looking at him blankly. "tsk." I said and rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

He chuckled and I felt him put his arm around my waist. I tensed under his touch. "Soo..your my fiance eh?" He said with a playful look on his face. "Shut up Xander." I said and glared at him. "Make me shut up." He said in a Raspy voice. Putting his nose on the middle of my shoulder and neck. "X-xander w-what the hell?" I tried to push him away but his grip just tightened. I felt him kiss my shoulder and look up at me. "Tsk." I just said and drank the glass infront of me. Im pretty sure that was tequila. I felt his gaze burning holes at the side of my face. "Why are you so close to Hayden." He said quietly and frowned. Huh? I just looked at him and raised my eyebrows. "He's funny, not to talkative, not childish, he isnt annoying too and fun to talk too." I said flatly and drank another glass of tequila. From the corner of my eye I saw Alexander's face frown get deeper. "Do you like him?" He said seriously. Too serious. I just looked at him. "Well I guess I do---" I got interrupted by him putting his hand on the back of my head pulling me closer. Smashing his lips on mine.

W-what the fuck?

He was kissing my Passionately. I felt him play with my lips as if telling me to respond to him. My eyes fluttered shut and my arms snaked around his neck and pulling him closer responding to his kisses. I felt him smirk between the kisses. his tongue was licking my bottom lip asking for my entrance, which I didn't give. He groaned frustratedly and bit my bottom lip that made me gasp he took that chance to put his tongue inside my mouth exploring it. Sneaky Bastard. I felt his hands playing with my hair. After what felt like forever. "This is not what I expected to see since. Someone shoving their tongue down my cousins throat." I heard someone say behind me. Which made me pull away from him. With my arms still around his neck and his arms around my waist. I looked behind me and saw Pierce and Bruce with horrified faces. Letting go of Xander I sat properly and fixed my dress, which somehow got ruined by our make out session. I breathed deeply and looked at them raising my eyebrows because they were staring.

"What?" I asked them.

"Nothing." Both of them said and looked away. I just rolled my eyes and stood up.