Chapter 8 ((Xander's P.O.V.))

Chapter 8: ((Xander's P.O.V.)) 'You.'

"Hey, does your head still hurt?" I asked while caressing her cheek softly. She nodded her head slightly and buried her face on my neck. I could feel her hot breath on it. I slightly shivered.

*TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG*

There goes my heart again. It's beating too loud. Dammit I swear I feel like she's gonna hear my stupid heart beating too fast even I can hear it! I wonder if she feels the same? I moved away from her slightly and looked at her beautiful peaceful face she already fell asleep she's probably tired, she hasn't been sleeping for a few days now.

I still can't believe that she's the GrimReaper? The frickin GrimReaper! I still remember the time I met the GrimReaper for the first time, when I was around 15 or something.

3 years ago..

"Why are we even here, if were just gonna stare into space and do nothing." James said looking rather bored.

"Yeah! Bakit nga ba tayo nandito?! Dude ang boring naman eh!" Ngawa ni Ryan.

"I need to meet the GrimReaper. Now shut up!" He was about to say something when I saw a figure walking out of the arena. I frowned when I saw that she was smaller than I expected. The person was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and some combat boots, she was wearing a black singlet and a leather jacket. I tried to see what her face looked like but she had a black full mask on which made it hard for me to see what she looked like, the only thing that I can see is those Brown eyes..those dark cold eyes. I shivered slightly and I think they noticed me staring into something...or someone, they all looked at where I was looking at they all froze.

"Isn't that GrimReaper?" Ryan whispered quietly.

I frowned and looked at him."How did you know?" I asked.

"She's known because of her mask. Her mask that hides who she really is. There's a carved sycthe on the side of her mask and you see those?" He nodded his head slightly at her carved sycthe. I frowned "Look closely..Her Initials are below the hook of the sycthe." I looked closer and my eyes widened. There is letters below it. "G.R.A.O.D. Meaning GrimReaper Angel Of Death. She's mostly known as the GrimReaper." I just nodded and when we looked back at where she was. SHE'S GONE!

"Where did she go?!" I looked around trying to look for her, when I felt something cold on my neck. A knife..

"Looking for me?" Her voice, Why do I feel like this is not her voice? Is she using a voice changer? If she is Im pretty Impressed, guess she really didnt want to be known. I looked and saw everyone looking at us with wide eyes.

"Wha-ho-when?" Ryan look at the place she was at before and now. He looked back and fort looking completely confused.

"W-what the hell?" James stared at her with his mouth wide open. Hayden stared at her looking my quite impressed.

"You think I didn't notice you guys staring and talking about me?" She chuckled darkly. "I wouldn't have been the GrimReaper then," I felt the knife go down from my neck to my collarbone slowly, she circled me around with her knife still on my neck.

"We don't mean harm. We just wanted to see the GrimReaper." I said seriously. She deepened the knife on my neck slightly. I quickly grabbed her arm and twisted both of it behind her back making her drop the weapon I smirked at this.

Is this really the GrimReaper their so scared about?

"You have good reflexes..." I just smirked cockily. "But not as good as mine." she hit her head on my shin which made me stumble backwards slightly. She kneed my stomach, I fell down and groaned she stepped on my chest. She squatted down with her feet still on my chest.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk Your too full of yourself. That will bring you down," She looked at me and stood up. "Nice meeting you all," I stood up even though my stomach still hurt. Evryone was just staring at her. "I hope we won't be meeting like this next time because the next time we do...
.........
.......
......
....
...
....I will end everyone of you." She chuckled when she saw our slightly feared expression. And like the wind she was gone.

"Xander?" I heard MY wife say with a sleepy voice. Well she will be my wife sooner or later What am I saying?! I felt her grab both my cheeks and made me face her. "Xander? You okay?" I just nodded and smiled at her in the inside I felt like my heart was about to explode. I sound like lovesick high school girl!

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing..when I woke up you were staring into nothing. You looked like you were in deep thought." She said.  

"Oh I was just thinking about something." I said while twirling her hair around my fingers. "Are you hungry?" As if on cue her stomach growled. I started laughing when i saw her adorable face turn into a deep shade of red. "Shut up." She said burying her face on my chest looking embarrassed. I patted her head.

"Come on let's make you some food." I grabbed the back of her thighs while she automatically put her arms around my neck. Carrying her to the kitchen and placing her down the counter gently. "What do you want to eat?"

She played with the collar of my shirt and made a 'hmm' sound. "I want.." She stopped and looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes..I felt like I was being hypnotized. "You."

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

HERES THE UPDATE!! I feel like I was neglecting you guys..I didn't mean to not update I was just really busy but ITS FRIDAY SO I WAS LIKE! 'Why not update?' So I ran to and jumped on my bed and grabbed my laptop and started typing this is actually a short chapter..and It was mostly about xander remembering the first time she met the GrimReaper((Phyre)). I had a bad day at school -sighs- but its ok! Its friday anyways so theres no school tomorrow!! YAY!!Oh I made a new book! It's called 'My Hubby is a Mafia?!' 7 (030)7 so I hope you guys check it out! 

7 (030)7 ---> a big eyes pouty face thats pointing to the title 

Don't forget to

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!!! And maybe follow? Dunno whatever you want. -shrugs- Well have a Good evening! ((or day or afternoon)) :3