HAHAHA--Wait your not joking?

Phyre's dress

________________________________________________________________

"Xander can you please stop acting like a girl on her period?" I said looking at him blankly. He just glared at me and rolled rolled his eyes walking away. Tsk Xander has been such a fucking bitch this past week. ((A/N: if your confused its friday. On the last chapter it was monday. I was too lazy to type the whole week. Cuz I mean. Aint nobody got time foe dat! XD))

Flashback Tuesday

"Hahahahahaha!!" I started laughing. I just found out that Hayden was a really funny guy. He has like the best jokes!!

"Tsk." I heard Alexander. Tumingin ako sakanya and then I saw him glare at Hayden and look at me frowning.

"Bakit?" Tanong ko sakanya.
"Tsk. Wala!" sabi nya tsaka umalis. -__-

Flashback Wednesday

"Hey Alexander--" I was about to say something to him when he interrupted me.

"What?!" singhal niya. I just stared at him for a sec. Then said. "What the hell is your problem?" I said looking annoyed.

"Tsk. Nothing." He just frowned and walked away. -___-'

Flashback Thursday

"--I'll meet you guys there....Ok" I heard a familiar voice coming from the parking lot. Walking closer I saw Alexander talking to someone on the phone. I walked quietly closer to him. I saw him put his phone in his pocket and was about to leave when he noticed my presence.

"P-phyre? How long were you standing there?" He asked me becoming a serious. It was really weird because Im used to him being childish or acting like a girl on her period. But not serious.

"I just came just a few seconds ago." I said blankly. I saw him sigh relieved. "Who were you talking to anyways?" I said putting on my blank face.

"No one. I have to go Phyre sorry bye." He said quickly and went inside his car driving away. I just looked at his car driving away and frowned. Tsk why do I care anyways? Shrugging my shoulders I walked away and drove back home.

End of Flashbacks

Tsk I know he was acting really weird yesterday. Who was he talking to anyways? What were they talking about? Ugh thjs is giving me a head ache.

"Hey, Alex still acting like a girl on her period?" Hayden asked me while sitting down next to me I was sitting down on one of the benches on the garden.

"Ughhh yes! He is giving me such a headache Tsk." I said while massaging my temples.

"Eh just don't mind him." He said. "Wait aren't you going home yet?"

"Yeah i'll be going home. You can go home i'll ne leaving in like a minute." I said. I needed to borrow something at the library.

"Are you sure? I can wait till you leave too." he said looking at me worriedly. "Im fine Hayden you can go home I can handle myself." I said waving my hand at him.

"Ok if you say so. Bye Phyre." he said and side hugged me. He just smiled at me and walked away.

Sitting down for a few more minutes I stood up and walked to the library. On my way up((the library was upstairs)) I heard someone talking. "So I'll see you guys there at the Underground." I hear Alexander say and hanged up on his phone. "Tsk tsk tsk the Death Slayer's just won't give up won't they? Tsk pathetic." I heard him murmur and walked away. I slightly hid behind the wall for him not to notice me. Death Slayer? Is that a gang name? Wait is Alexander a gangster?! I need to find more info about Alexander if he IS a Gangster. Walking to my car forgetting about the book. I drove straight back home.