First Day of School.

Phyre on the side isn't she Pretty? \(*0*)/

I walked out of the Plane and looked around. Its Good to be back here. I went and got my suitcase, I looked around when I felt a light tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw a guy in a suit.

"Are you Miss Phyre? Daughter of Mr. Woo-Eun?" He asked. "Yes." I answered him."

"Sorry to keep you waiting Miss Phyre I'm Ben your Driver. And let me carry your suitcase Miss Phyre."He said while bowing, and took my suitcase. "Please follow me Miss." He said and walked to a Black 2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid and opened the backdoor for me. I went inside the car and I saw him put my suitcase in the trunk and sat down on the drivers seat.

"Miss Phyre were here already." I went out of the car and looked at the house. its Big, Bigger than our Mansion in U.S. The house was a 2 story modern white colored house it was very wide too. and the garden was Beautiful *o* I shaked my head and went inside with Ben trailing behind they all greeted me at the same time when I went inside. yeah that was totally not weird -__-' "Miss Phyre I'll take your suitcase in your room and follow me so I can show you your room." He said and walked upstairs he went to the last room and opened the door for me and put my suitcase down inside my room he bowed and walked away.

I looked inside my room. My room was pretty big the walls were cream and mint pretty combination. On the Middle of the room was a Queen sized bed, the bed sheet and comforter was white and the pillows were mint and light blue colors. And on the top left side of the room was the kinda like computer area it had 3 computer screens and a Aqua colored swivel chair, on the bottom left side of the room was a sofa and a flat screen tv with a half full shelf on the left side of the tv and on the right side of the tv there was a mini fridge.
And I saw a glass door leading me to to the Balcony on the Balcony there was a small white coffee table and a sofa that kinda looks like a bed. walking back inside the room I noticed on the right side of the room I noticed there was 2 doors I walked in the nearest door. It was the Bathroom, the bathroom was color white and it had a hot tub and a shower and of course a toilet and sink the bathroom had a big mirror the towels and bathroom stuff was all colored mint. I went inside the other door, it was a walk in closet full of clothes, shoes, jewelries, bags and hats and on the middle there was a white and black circular sofa it had pillows and a really fluffy Blanket the walk in closet was color black The walls I mean.I changed into comfy short shorts and a oversized sweater and jumped on the bed and fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(1 week later)

CRRIIIINGGGG CRINNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

I threw my Alarm clock to the wall.

*Shatters*

ughh I have to get a new Alarm clock soon -__- I remembered that today was my first day of school -___-" I stood up and lazily walked to the bathroom and showered. It took me 15 minutes to shower. Wrapping the towel around my wet body I walked to my walk in closet and took a Black flowy sleeveless croptop with a 'I am a Psycho' printed on the croptop that stops to my a little above my waist, my black leather highwaisted skirt, ankle black socks, black boots and my black skull backpack of course my black beanie I quickly put them on and got my skull ring and got my black glasses just in case, and ran downstairs they all greeted me good morning. I headed to the Dining room and sat down.

"Oh Good Morning Lady Phyre. What would you like to eat?" our personal chef simon asked.

"I would like Bacon and eggs sunny side up and rice too." I said while looking down at my phone replying to mom and dad's messages.