Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*BACK TO LOUIS POV*

              It was the day before the 'concert', and I was shaking. I would be able to see Harry tomorow. I missed his green eyes and I wanted to hug him and hear his voice. I didn't even care which personality he was in. I just wanted to be with him.

             Since having all yesterday to be alone, Niall and Zayn were on some date in the garden, I realized that even if Harry never got any better, I could still be with him. I needed to be with him. We could still kiss, and hold hands. We could get married. We just won't be able to have children. I couldn't let him hurt the kids.

             That may seem awful, but it was what was best. I could work at the drama department at an elementary school though, so I'd still be able to spend time with little kids. I knew Harry wanted kids, but I would never allow a child to have a father like Harry. I sat up in bed, sniffling. I knew it was a terrible thing, but I'd give up all my dreams to be with Harry, and I knew he would do the same.

             I walked to the bathroom, past a sleeping Niall. He'd snuck in an hour late and ayn had tucked him in. I remembered having not to laugh at how cute they were. I wish I could tuck Harry in. I've been trying to figure out things to do once I get out, since Liam said I would be getting out in the next month. I would move back in with my mother till I was 18 in a few months, but after that I had no clue.

             I needed to be with Harry. Liam said he would likely be here till he was 18, and if he wasn't better he'd have to choose if he wanted to work on it more or try and live in society. My stomach churned as I sat on the counter in the bathroom and brushed my hair. I didn't want Harry have to go into the cruel world. I didn't want people to judge him or bully him like they had done to me. I wanted him to have the perfect life.

                On the other hand, I wanted to be able to share a house with him and try to live as normal lives as we could. I wanted to wake up next to him and I wanted to have him cook me breakfast. I wanted to go shopping with him and have him tease me about buying ANOTHER pair of TOM's. I wanted to see him with wet hair and I wanted so much.

              I rubbed my eyes, and brushed my teeth. I hated the toothpaste here. It wasn't mind, it was practically flavorless. It left a bad taste in my mouth as I rinsed it. I spit into the sink, wiping my mouth on a piece of toilet paper and heading back into my room. I groaned when she was here.

              "Eleanor, damn it. Don't you ever have a day off?" I've been getting really sick of her. I had tried being nice, but ever since she's started wearing her hair in weird ways I just want to tell her she isn't as cute as she thinks. I sat on the bed, and she handed me the pills. "Morning, Mr. Tomlinson." She said politely, and when she turned to wake Niall up I mocked her.

               I heard Niall groan and say Zayn's name but he sat up, realizing it was just the nurse. "Morning El." He said, coughing and swallowing his medicine. We were both good at swallowing the pills dry. Niall had much more practice and sometimes I still choked, but it was all fine.

                Eleanor left, practically skipping. I groaned, and looked to Niall. "So, after breakfast, I think Zayn and I are spending time together. You should go visit Yoshi, maybe bring her some of your fruit snacks?" He nodded, and I let out a sigh of relief.

             Zayn, Liam, Danielle and I all had to practice our singing and dancing. Harry and Niall would find out tomorow that we were singing for them, but Yoshi knew. I just hoped she was smart enough not to tell Niall.