Boy in the ice berg

Kaea's P.o.v

                      It started of normally as any day would. The cold crisp air hitting me in the face like always, my thoughts being one of my few companions. Actually you know what, correction as any day should have started but that all change when I woke up . How rude of me I didn't introduce myself . I'm Kaea ( pronounced key-a), I'm 15 years old from the southern water tribe. I wasn't born here though ......But that's a story for another day. As I said before it started of normally as any day would. I did my all my chores except one. Go fishing with Katara and Sokka to get food for our tribe. I can't wait to teach Katara to water bend a little more.( Yeah that's right I'm a water bender.) We found the perfect spot to start fishing Before he even put his spear in the water Sokka said " it's not getting away from me this time ,just watch and learn ladies this is how you catch a fish".

                           I couldn't help but roll my eyes , then I did a sympathetic smile towards Kat knowing her I looked at her, she had nervousness, fear and a little bit of hope. I told her "are you ready "she nodded and said "I think so" "okay, remember slow and steady". She raised her hand and successfully moved a small fish by her self. I could tell just by how loud she spoke." Sokka, kaea look " I was so proud "Sshh Katara you're gonna scare it away. Mmmm I can already smell it coking." wow I've never met someone who loved meat so much. "but Sokka look I caught one" and before I could even blink Sokka moved back his spear end and popped the water bubble. I'm glad that it only got him wet Kat worked so hard. 

                           "how come every time you guys play with magic water, I get wet" I just had to bud in " oh come on Sokka how many times are you going to say that, you know and you know it's a natural part of our culture and a proud part of our heritage " " I'll stop saying when I'm wrong" that just left him right open " but you wrong most of the time remember" Katara giggled and of course Sokka just had to mock me under his breath. " I'm just saying if I had weird powers I'd keep my weirdness to myself"" you're calling us weird, we're not the ones making muscles at our selves every time we see our reflection in the water" Kat smirked that was bound to make me laugh. All of a sudden there was an ice chunk that jerked the boat. We all look ahead and it seems like there is some more ready to greet us.

Sokka's P.o.v.
I can't believe there are so many ice chunks floating by and we're on a current. great. Just got to keep on rowing. Ouch. " Watch out" is all I hear from Katara and Kea before more ice chunks came into view ." Go left, go left" of course that's miss lil' bossy pants Katara yelling at me. I feel like a piece of meat being chewed up. And there goes are boat. I guess we're stuck here. "you call that left" and of course that came from Kaea. " you don't like my steering well than maybe you two should of water bended us out" It makes sense to me. " So it' our fault " " I knew I should of left you two home, leave it to girls to screw things up" I couldn't believe it they just had to. "You are the most sexist ,immature, nut brained ... I'm embarrassed to be related to you!" well wow then, don't hold back, wait what's that sound " Ever since mom died, Me and Kaea have been doing all the work around camp while you've been off playing soldier!" oh my goodness the the the ice its... it's breaking. Is she doing this. I got to get her to stop "Uh ...Katara " " We even wash all the clothes! Have you ever smelled your dirty socks? Let me tell you, not pleasant! "this is going to be bad.

Kaea's P.o.v
                                  Even though I like seeing Sokka get what he deserves the ice breaking does kind of concern me. "Kat...Kat the the ice it's it's " I don't even know what to say. I can tell Sokka is scared for his life just by the sceptic look upon his face " Katara settle down" is all he had the courage to really muster up "No that's it! I'm done helping you! From now on, you're on your own!" yup that did " we tried to worn you " is all I could muster up when Katara realized what she had been doing. The iceberg.. it just broke moved the water around and now we're just clutching on to the ice like there will never ever be a tomorrow like ever. " Okay you went from weird to freakish Katara" after all that that's all he could say." you mean I did that" she sounds so ...shocked. " yup congratulations" I just nudged him to show my annoyance.