Chapter 11

Victoria's P.O.V

After getting my cast and paperwork sorted I got to go back to the academy so I could rest.  I kept looking for Nash hoping to see him somewhere but failing after Briana came up to me in tears.

" Oh my god you'll never guess what happened?! Oh shit is your leg broken?"

"Yeah it is. Tell me what happened girl!"

She giggled blushing while looking over at Taylor Caniff, he was hot but not as hot as Nash was.

"Aww! Did he ask you out or something?"

"Mayybbe."

She blushed even more as Taylor winked at her causing the girls to give her glares and oohing.

"Have you seen Nash anywhere Bri?"

"Uh yeah actually he's over at the ticket thing with Julia."

"Thanks."

I smiled as she continued to stare at Taylor. I walked over to where Briana had said only to see the my best friend all over Nash. I felt a sharp pain go through my chest as I attempted to run back to the dorm on crutches. I heard someone running towards me heavy footsteps.

"Victoria! Wait!"

I knew the sound of that voice, it was Mr. Lowe. I slowly turned around as the tears couldn't stop.

"What happened?"

"J-Julia.. S-she w-was kissing.."

" It's okay shhh."

He frowned hugging me.

"I think I'm just going to go back to my room.."

"Okay.."

I walked away only hearing the sounds of desperate cry's for the boys and my crutches clicking on the ground. I got back to my room and threw my crutches on the floor, curling up in my bed crying hard. 

- 1 hour later-

I had started to drift into a nap but was woken up by the sound of the door closing. I heard the voice of the girl i would now hate for what she did. She was talking to someone but shut up when she saw me on the bed with my cast.

" Oh my god! Vic are you okay?" she yelled. No I'm not okay because you were kissing the guy I like. I thought but decided against saying out loud. I just sat up and grabbed my crutches and started walking out the door. I got outside and saw Nash but avoided him at every cost. But that didn't last long because I soon heard him yell my name but I looked straight ahead. I spotted Mr. Lowe and wished he would see me and come over here. Soon enough he looked over right when Nash got beside me and came running over towards me.

" Hey Victoria there's something i need to talk to you about. Is that alright?" He asked me and i nodded. I looked at Nash briefly and saw that he looked sad.

" Wonderful! Follow me please." He said as he guided me towards the office. I looked at him with a very thankful look and saw he was glaring at someone. I knew it was probably Nash.

" Thank you so much for getting me away from him."I said. He nodded with a welcome.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys Vic here sorry its been forever since I last updated and I'm truly sorry it's just I've been really really busy with after school practice and band camp. So I'm sorry and if anyone saw what was up for this chapter i didn't write it Briana did and she put something in it that wasn't planned for yet. Love you guys sooooooooooo much! <3 ~ Victoria