( Darth Vader's voice) Chapter 8

Mr. Lowe's P.O.V

I ran after Victoria and followed her to the dance studio. I found her in one of the studios and she was crying. From all the running i did i'm out of breathe.

"Victoria?" I asked out of breathe.

All she did was run up to me and i hugged her tightly. She continued crying for a while longer until finally she said something.

"Ryan escaped from jail." Is all she said in between sobs.

I never wanted to hear those words from anyone ever. Especially after what he did to her. Victoria is like a daughter to me. She thinks of me as her dad only because she hasn't seen her real dad in 4 years. I tightened my grip on her as she cried some more.

After a while i heard foot steps coming towards the room. By this time Victoria had calmed down and we were sitting on the floor talking. when she heard the foot steps i saw her tense up.

"Victoria it's okay there's no way he knows that you transfered schools to come here." I said looking towards the door waiting to see who it is. The foot steps stopped and i saw a face that looked familiar. Nash. What's he doing here. He's suppose to be at the auditorium with the others.

"Nash?" I heard Victoria say.

I looked at her and she was looking at him.

"Yea it's me. What happened back there. It's been a while since either of you came back so I told them i would go and look for you." He said looking between me and Victoria. He sounds almost nervous. Why would he be nervous?

"Umm...it's personal." I said cause i knew Victoria wouldn't like it so much if i told him what was really going on. I looked at Victoria and she looked kinda nervous too. I've never seen this child nervous. Not even on her first day here. Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Victoria only gets nervous when she's around someone she likes. Which means she likes Nash. I just hope he likes her back cause i really don't want to see her heart broken for the 2nd time.

_________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: What do you guys think? Does Nash like Victoria back? Please let me know how i'm doing on this book. Leave a comment to let me know what i need to improve on. THANKS FOR READING!!

______________________

*cough cough* AHEM!!

*clears throat*

Hey guys!! Briana here! I felt like writing something so I decidied to do an authors note on here(cheeky ikr!!) <-------- *kian lawley's weird thing he does that Jc does too voice!* that's some fancy smancy brittash slang btw

Haha anyways Ya'll should totally check out the book i'm working on its called

Shoey<3

Literallyjust like tht!! Go look at the picture i put for this chapter it's chheeeccckky!! I love ya'll and enjoy the book

*Marcus butler's voice*

Bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!