(Darth Vader's voice) Chapter 5 The note

Victoria's P.O.V

I slowly turned around and quietly made my way back to the auditorium. I searched for Briana and Nash once i found them i grabbed their arms pulling them back to the room. I stopped in front of the closed door pointing to it.

"Nash..... open it."

"Why?"

"Just do it." i said through gritted teeth.

He opened it cautiously sticking his head through the crack between the wall and the door. He quickly pulled his head out shocked.

"Well...that...was very interesting. I'm just gonna go..." He tried running but Briana grabbed his arm pulling him back.

We all three walked in stepping over everything. We found a sticky note laying on the table saying; I'm watching you.~B.

"Who's 'B'?" Nash asked. We looked at Briana.

"Well isn't it obvious. It's Briana." I said while walking toward her. I raised my hand up to slap her but someone knocked on the closet door. Everything got quiet and we all froze as Nash was trying to move but he couldn't. We were all to scared to.

"Guys it was just something that fell off the shelf in the clo..."

Briana's sentence was cut off by the sound of a knock on the closet door again. Once again we all froze in place.

"Did that sound like something falling off the fucking shelf to you!!" I said looking her way.

She didn't answer but kept her eyes on the door, probably debating whether or not to open the door or just run out the door. I could tell Nash was too. Everything was silent until Nash said.

"Well....I'm just gonna go. Bye!"

He started to leave but froze when we heard the sound of a cry come from the closet. We stood still until it sounded again. I immediately reconized Julia's voice crying for help. I ran to the closet door and opened it. There on the floor sat none other than Julia crying with her legs and arms tied up. Her mouth had duck tape on it.

_________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: Hey guys this is actually Victoria. I decided it was time i wrote for a change. Anyways hope you like the chapter. Sorry it took so long to write. Briana goes by what i write on paper and lately me and her have been busy and I've had writers block. Please favor it and leave a comment to let me know if this is good or not. (BTW this my first time writing a fanfic.

_____________________

P.S

Howdy ya'll(omgnesses i'm country) anyways this is Briana I was jeleous that Victoria made an authors note so I decided to make one myself! Hope you guys are enjoying this so far cause if not then you suck jk lol 😘 So anywho love ya'll and one more thing

*darth vador's voice*

KEEP READING AND..

I NEED TO FIND LUKE

HALP!! Lol

Bbyre