Part 31: Fearless Vampire Killers

they raced down the street excitedly as the taxi pulled up at drew's door two days later.

"GUYYYYYS" laurence beamed excitedly as yawning, tired but happy, the timids climbed out of the car and dragged their cases from the boot. "WE MISSED YOU GUYS" laurence giggled, scooping the pair up in his arms as they exchanged a confused look. they had become so used to seeing a sullen and quiet laurence that this bouncy new approach came to a complete shock to them.

"what's he so happy about" drew chuckled turning to kier who was also smiling like a cheshire cat. suspiciously, drew eyed the two before continuing "what's going on guys?"

"we'll explain soon" kier grinned as he grabbed a bag "let's get you guys unpacked first!"

"unpacking can wait" shane laughed placing a hand on kier's back. since he and drew got together, shane's confidence seemed to have shot up. "we have presents!"

"YES" drew beamed excitedly, snuggling into shane's arm "LOTSA PRESENTS!"

"okay" laurence giggled happily "let's go get presents!"

And as they followed the timids into the house, kier reached over and grabbed laurence's hand gently.

"ummmmm" drew mumbled thoughtfully as he sifted through the many bags scattered accross his bed room floor "I THINK this one's kier's"

"no silly" shane giggled as he kissed his cheek "That's laurence's... This one is kier's"

"ooooh yeah" drew nodded giggling as kier smiled at how cute the pair were together.

"okay," drew contunued "here you go Laurence"

laurence thanked him and took the plastic bag from his hands, glancing inside he smiled widely and let out a chuckle as he pulled out the fluffy panda toy. a note attatched read "you're never too old for a cuddly friend" he looked up at drew and nodded knowingly

"I love it" he grinned hugging it close to him as kier started laughing, pulling something from his own bag

"awww" he chimed as he pulled out a fluffy wolf toy. it's hair was bright red, just like his own, and the note attatched read "he reminded us of you!"

"he's awesome" kier beamed as he sat it by laurence's panda.

"we thought you'd like them" shane smiled as he pulled drew close to him "I got an owl one because drew said I'm his wise little smarty pants"

"you ARE my wise little smarty pants"drew said softly as he kissed his neck, sending a shiver down his back and making him blush.

their bags also contained a bag of chocolate buttons each from choccywoccydooda and a few little brighton themed keepsakes.

as they finished fussing over their presents, shane eyed them suspiciously, noticing that they hadn't stopped holding hands the whole time.

"so" he asked smiling with curiousity, already suspecting what their answer would be "you said you had something to tell us"

"well" kier beamed with a glisten in his eyes as he held up his hand, still firmly entwined with laurence's "by that look on your face I'm pretty sure you've guessed by now, shane"

"NO WAYYY!" drew shouted out excitedly "you mean you two are...."

"w.we spent valentine's day together" laurence explained doe eyed "kier sent me a rose and asked me to dinner.... and i guess we couldn't hold back our feelings anymore"

"THAT'S AMAZING" drew grinned genuinely excited for the pair "you're so damn cute together!"

shane glanced over at kier and smiled knowingly. they had finally won. they got their happy endings, and they couldn't be happier for each other if they tried