World Star Hiphop

Everyone left the room, it was just me and the nurse who had peculiar red stains on her pants. "Zendaya this could be good or bad, depending on how much you go on social media" the nurse said "but your video made it onto Worldstar Hiphop" she said. I marvled WORLD STAR FUCKING HIP HOP. I tried to contain my excitment but then I shit my pants. "HOLY BEAVER TESTICLES IM GONNA GET A FUCKING RAISE. IMAGINE ALL OF THE BUNS MY DAD CAN MAKE WITH THAT!" I marvled. I had the nurse let all of those bitches back in the room. "OMG ZENDAYA WE HEARD ABOUT THE WORLDSTAR THING! THIS IS HUGE!" Cece said with cocaine on the rim of her nostril. "I know! Dad can make so much more buns now!" I said to everyone. At this point I dont give two fucks that my next is broken, or that I might be pregnant and I have no idea who the father might be and its not worth trying to find out. IM ON WORLD STAR MOTHER FUCKING HIP HOP. I strut down the hospital halls with my hospital gown and neck cast. "Um Zendaya you need to get back to your room immediately!" Some boot legged doctor said to me. "Do I give a fucking shit?" I asked and I kicked him in the balls. The elevator ride down was a breeze and I could walk home from the hospital. People tried to jump me, but then they realized who I was and they let me go along. Man, I was already famous for my fake boobs and stellar moves around the pole but this was something else. Once I got into my apartment my dad was waiting to tell me something..