Back to the Basics

You know what? Im glad im out of that depression. Im super glad I didnt kill myself. Ive returned to the state where I can go on the streets and only have one or two homless men asking for blowjobs. When I returned atleast 7 hobos asked me per block. PER BLOCK. But I guess its what you get for being a national sensation.

Strip it up finally annouced the return of season 3 after it had stopped for me. So im back to the basics starting in 4 days. Its bitter sweet going back to work, because deep down inside I kinda enjoyed a few weeks off. But really, in all seriousness I rediscovered the pain in my neck. Like to an extent that I was actually considering going back to the hospital just for a check up or something. Dad says to stop being a pussy and ice my damn neck but I have been doing that and its not working. Only time will tell I suppose. Wow I have so much to catch up on. For one, dad made a HUGE batch of buns earlier this morning. They were perfect. I asked dad if he could inject a few with ectasy, he did so. It was so fucking good. I was tripping while eating. My two favorite things right 'ere.
Come to think of it, the potato salad competion is coming up soon. Deuce said he was gonna get his personal fashion designer to design us some dope shirts. Im pretty sure Cece might come with us. If she can afford it that is. She spends all her money on kush and bongs as you know, but let me just tell you, weekly at Strip It Up we make about 470 dollars. Thats a pretty good amount. I mean obviously Cece and I get paid for because she are the sexiest hoes out on that pole but ALL of her money goes to buying weed. Thats alot of weed if you cant tell. Ugh.

I started to make new dance routines for Strip it up, and maybe find an alternate signature move. I got new costumes from the sex store down the block, that really motivated me. While I was twirling around that pole like a tornado my dad called me over to the other room with more news to give...

Note to my reader$

Hiya readers. So if you wanna contact me for anything you can reach me via my instagram: torixdudka. Also I wanna say thanks for reading this story. Im about to hit 600 READERS, thats insane. Also, if anyone has requests for story parts, fanfictions, or anything you can also tell me . Hasta