An Old Friend Returns

I told him not to post it. Gunther posted our sex tape. Now, I dont care if any of my sex tapes got leaked. Hell ive had 23 sex tapes leaked and I have no ounce of shame in me. But Gunther was a virgin, first timer in that tape. I mean it was all good for like I dont know, 15 minutes? Then Gunther just.. Gee.. Long story short Gunther "accidently" went a little too rough and my head went into the drywall. If that wasnt bad enough, he kept going. Our sex tape was on Good Morning America! Titled "Famous Zendaya Blue gets Head... By Wall" Man was I embarrassed! "Shit Zendaya you had sex...With Gunther?" Ty said. I facepalmed "Yes, yes... Who havent I slept with?" I said. Ty bit his lip "With me baby cakes". I gagged "Ty your my brother it doesnt count". Then Deuce walked in the hospital room. I was so happy to see him. "Deuce!!!" I exclaimed happily. "Heeeeyy girly!" He said with his hand on his hip. I grinned "Oh Deuce you finally went drag! Congrats!" I said. "Yea, Darling It does hurt to be fabulous" he strutted over to Ty. "Hey baby boy grow did you grow since last time" he said to Ty looking down at his pants. Ty grinned "Little less than an inch id say". Deuce smiled "Hun, thats progress". Cece opened a bottle of Vodka and took a huge swig. "So why you here Deuce? Arent you supposed to be going around the country giving every gay stripper a lap dance for a world record?" Cece asked. "Yea, im just taking a break for now" Deuce said. A doctor then walked into the room and Cece threw her bottle of Vodka out the window. "Yes doctor?" She asked. "Zendaya there is a very important news to tell you, your friends may wanna leave the room"