Not the Ceasar

I sat backstage pouting that I was no longer the most loved slut on the show. I took down a glass of hard whisky and trapped myself in my thoughts. My mind ran wild and so did my emotions. Things like anger, sadness, cravings for buns, and more anger flushed through out my head. I couldnt stop thinking about it. Cece is actually better than me. No, not below me, like shes actually better than me. That bitch!

Right as I was about to refill my empty glass a producer dude ran up to me. "Zendaya! Youre the next act up!!! GO!" He nearly yelled. Shit! Yes I was PO'ed but I still had to give my fans what they loved, Zendaya stripping that shit the fuck up. I changed into my outfit in a breeze and bolted behind the curtain. "Zendaya, lord!" Gary said "You are about to go on. Where the fuck were you?!". "I-" I said gasping for air "dont worry about it, im here".
The act finished up by firing dildos into the crowd, then the lights went dark.
"Ladies and gentlemen, pervs and pervettes, this is the reason why the jerk off, why we breathe" Gary began.
"Returning from her apartment we here at Strip it Up present to you ZENDAYA BLUEUEUEE!" Gary screamed.
The crowd went nuts and the lights slowly came on, ALAS the spotlight turned onto me. My music track started to play, my favorite one. Teach me how To Dougie. The crowd went bezerk when the saw me, I remained calm and horny. I strut to the pole, hips swaying to and fro. I grasped that pole and wrapped one leg around it. Then I started climbing mid way up the pole and twirled down with my ass popped out.
"Who here wants to have a little fun?" I called out to the crowd. Everyone stood up, screaming, trying to get my attention. "Dad sit down" I said. He sat back into his seat, sad.
I scanned the crowd. A man wearing a fainted pink button up was going insane. "You" I called pointing to him. "ME?!" he yelled over the crowd. I nodded and motioned him over using my pointer finger. The man tried running down the stairs from his balcony seat but fell down them. Suddenly the crowd fell silent.

The music played in the back and medical personel rushed over to help him. Well I didnt want no man to ruin my show, I needed the damn ratings. "You!" I said pointing to an 8 year old. He squealed and ran towards me. "Zendaya! Hes 8! Dont!" Gary yelled to me. I told the little shit to go back to his seat. Sooo for the rest of the show I twirled around the pole.

After I went off stage I took down another glass of whisky and layed down on a couch. "That.. that was a great show" some guy said to me.
I looked up, still a bit dizzy from the booze.
"Who the fuck are you" I asked him. "Im Julius" he said. My look must have explaned it because he went on "Jules? We did a show together like 4 months ago?" He said. "Oooh yea" I laughed "Silly ol me. Julius! Yes, yes. The hotdog guy, right?" I asked him. "Yea, you had my hotdog" he said smiling.
"Not exactly what I was talking about but that is true" I said.
Julius shrugged "well uh, would you maybe want to like get lunch or something sometime... like me and you?" He asked me.
"Like as a date?" I asked him. He laughed a bit "yea I guess it could be one". "I only do one night stands... Sorry!" I said standing up from the couch and starting to walk away. "W-wait!" He yelled for me. I turned around "Jesus I thought this conversation was over. What now?" I asked Jules.
"Can you just give it a shot?" He asked me. I have to admit, though im not all for dates or relationships, Julius was one sexy shit. I sighed.
"Fine. Tomorrow night at 6, be at my house". Julius did a half smile "You got it sexy babe". I felt awkward. Sexy babe? Never been called that before. Im usually refered to as slutty bitch or dumbass skank, but never sexy babe.
What the fuck did I get myself into