Found

I was in hiding for two weeks, striving off crackers and assorted cheese cubes. Fans of mine and people in my apartment complex dropped off baskets off fruits,flowers, and dildos to "help" my family get through my dissapearance. Just walking around my apartment for 2 weeks was boring, I couldnt post on social media or stream live on porn hub. Finally, after weeks of driving myself crazy thinking if I should turn myself in I got the guts to do so. I told my family what I was gonna do 15 minutes prior. We boarded up the doors, youll see why. I called FOX 32 Chicago and told them where I was for the past two weeks. My tv instantly went bezerk "ZENDAYA BLUE IS ALIVE AND WELL. SHE HID IN HER APARTMENT FOR 2 WEEKS FOR A REASON NOBODY KNOWS WHY" The new anchor said. My phone started blowing up with twitter,instagram, and fuckbuddy notifications. My family and I got ready by the door to pounce, just incase the door broke down. Within 10 minutes I heard it.

I heard the stomping, stampeding, angry, desperate sound. The sound sound of news crews, police officers, fans and more running up the stairs to my room. They started pounding on my door. "OPEN UP ZENDAYA ITS CBS NEWS" I heard in the mixure of screaming people. My dad and brother started to push against the door. I went over to my window to look out at the street below. The streets were filled with wild fans of mine. The police tried to push them out of the road but to no avail. I hopped out the fire escape to run to Cece's and evade the police and news. Well shit. There was atleast 10 news choppers hovering outside. I did a quick spin and ran back to my home. "ZENDAYA COME OUT FOR AN INTERVIEW" some people yelled. So much screaming was occuring on the other side of that door.

"Zendaya dear maybe you should just go out and have an interview" my dad said pushing against the door. "Yeah, really. This shit is fucking insane, our door is about to pop off of its hinges" Ty said. I nodded "ok ok you fucks. Just unboard the door" I said. Here we go. Im probably gonna gonna get killed trying when giving an interview, well fuck it. I thought. Ty and dad unboarded the door. "Ready?" Dad asked. I nodded. My dad opened the door and the crowd fell slient. I hid behind the door. Ty looked at me with a weird/mad expression. "Get.out.there" he whispered to me. I walked out, cameras flashed, and commotion began again. "HEY. HEY. EVERYONE!" I yelled. The crowd went silent, yet again. "God damn for real you bitches need to shut the fuck up, lord. Do you guys ever know when to shut.the.fuck.up?" I asked the crowd madly. They all looked at eachother. "Ok whos here exactly?" I asked everyone. Nobody spoke. "NOW YALL DONT FUCKING TALK" I began "NOW WHO THE FUCK IS HERE?". Cbs, fox 32, abc, pornhub, and a whole bunch of other folks spoke up. There was atleast 70 people at the bare minimum at my door. "Zendaya, why did you go missing?" One reported asked. The crowd immediately started going off again. Flashing cameras, questions booming, bouncing off the walls. I decided to just have a one on one discussion with FOX 32, after all its who I turned myself in to.

"Yea I just need a break from all of this shit. Plus the hospital I was in was ghetto as fuck so I busted out of that shit" I said to the reporter. We were inside my apartment, nobody else but fox 32 and my brother and father holding the door shut as the people outside roared.
"Zendaya, what about your injury?" The dude asked. I laughed "the press makes it sound worse than it is. Its just a sprained neck. Im a tough bitch im not gonna be a pussy and mourn over that shit when I could be emtwined on a pole" I said. The news and I concluded our Interview about 15 minutes later. I had them leave through the door which was still being bombarded by thirsty hoes. "ZENDAYA" Ty said gasping for air "WE CANT HOLD THIS FUCKING DOOR MUCH LONGER". "oh yea I kinda forgot about that" I said. I figured the only way to get those folks to leave was one thing.

I sprinted into dads room and opened his dresser drawer. I moved aside all of his condoms and pulled out an automatic matte black shotgun. I walked out of his room and into the living room then to the door. "Move bitches" I demanded my father and brother. "Oh thank god, a solution to this huge ordeal!" My dad began "good thinking Zendaya". Ty opened the door for me. "ZENDAYA! ZENDAYA" everyone screeched my name. "OK BITCHES LET GO" I said firing rounds into the walls around everyone. Everyone ran down the hallway screaming in fear. "THATS RIGHT KEEP RUNNING YOU LITTLE FUCKTARDS" I yelled nearly killing a camera man. By now every annoying prick that was by door had flushed down the stairs and away from my door. The only thing that was in my hallway now was bullet holes in the dry wall and insolation on the ground. I trotted back to my room, locked the door and placed dad's shotgun back. It was all over, or atleast for the time being