Good news for mom

My dad had a sly grin on his face, maybe it was because he was making buttery buns. "Zendaya, dear. I have some news for you". Still standing with my hospital gown on I told him to proceed. "First of all, zendaya pull down your fucking hospital gown I can see your pussy". I giggled. "Silly me!" I said as I pulled my gown down. "But back to the serious talk, its about your mother..." my dad said softly. "I swear TO GOD if your gonna tell me she is pregnant with another eco worker's baby im gonna fucking flip" I said madly. My dad shook his head violently. "No, no not this time. See, your mother is gonna be gone for quite some time" he said looking at the floor. "Ok can you just spit it out I dont have alot of time before the police show up at our door to get me back to the hospital" I said madly. My dad sighed "fine you impatient bitch. Your mother is gone to New Mexico to compete in a potato salad making contest". I gasped "how long will she be gone for?" I asked. He shook his head "could be months before she returns. She is really determined. She has spent all of your college savings to get a private potato salad coach. The competition isnt gonna be for a while but shes going up against Debby Dickers". I gasped yet again. Debby Dickers. My mom hates her, our family hates eachother. All because of 3 years ago at Cincinatti's potato salad bash Debby Dickers sabotaged my moms salad. She could have won 40 grand but Debby won instead. "How much is the grand prize??" I asked my dad. "200 grand, its the national patato salad competiton and John Cena and Bill Cosby will be judging". I smiled "We have to support her, hey I know!" I started "We can make T-shirts!".
Dad squinted his eyes at me "Zendaya thats fucking stupid" he said. I got a little sad inside.
Just then at that moment there was a knock at my door. "Shit dad! Its the police! Fuck fuck fuck!" I said panicing. I didnt want to go back to some fucking stupid hospital. "Ok ok Zendaya im gonna answer and you.." he said looking around frantically. "Open up its the police!" And officer yelled. "Zendaya go hide somewhere you ugly sloth!" He said whispering loudly. I ran out the room and peeped around the corner as my dad answered the door
My dad was jogging in place and played pump up music on his phone "Hi officers! Sorry was I being too loud? Im doing a really tough work out! You know JJ Watt recomends this so you know its really hardcore-" he said panting. "Sir cut the shit" one officer said sternly. My dad immediately stopped. He read his name tag and shut the music off "officer Vegina is it? Spelled a little odd" my dad said. The officer immediately got mad and his ears grew twice their size. "ITS SAID OFFICER VEGG GINA. LIKE THE NAME FUCKING GINA" the officer yelled spitting on my father's chest hair.
"Ok cut it, both of you" the other police man said. "Your daughter, Zendaya, where is she?" He asked. My dad shrugged "Well shes at the hospital I presume. Maybe she went for a walk around the building if uh you cant find her.. she really enjoys walks" He said nervously. The officer looked over his shoulder and examined the living room "Actually she isnt in the building. Sir if you would move we are gonna have to look around your apartment" Officer Vegina said as they started walking in. "NO!" My dad yelled as he blocked the door. "By law you cant enter without permission from court". The officers looked at eachother. "I think we better go then. We will tell you if she shows up anywhere. Keep a close lookout for Zendaya" Officer Vegina said as he and the other officer gave him weird looks and walked away. I came out of the place I was in and thanked my dad. "Hey dad by the way, how did you get here so fast? Last time I checked you were knocked out on the hospital wall.."